Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year, study says

400 million guns.......over 15.7 million people actually carrying guns....

Our gun murder rate went down49% from the 90s....

Our gun crime rate went down 75%

Our violent crime rate went down 72%

90% of those who commit murder have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years and have felony convictions.....they are not normal people who just one day get mad.......

Your post is not backed up by reality...
Gun crimes in the US went from ridiculously high to slightly less ridiculously high, but still ridiculously high.

Stay out of democrat neighborhoods and you won't get shot.
I'd be safer in Iraq. :lol:

There are flights there every day......
Is that how you send ISIS guns?
Obama did it with C-130s and parachutes. :p

You might get shot by your kids your wife, or a road rage, or a fired co-worker, might shoot you for one reason or another it doesn't have to be a gang member.
Last shootings in my area:
Work violence, son killed his dad, man killed his wife.
In other countries they fist fight it at worst. Get the picture?
You know global warming may actually affect me. I don't think it will be the biblical disaster that you people make it out to be but gang related gun violence in shit hole cities will never affect me where I live so I really don't give a shit about it.

90% of those who commit murder have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years and have felony convictions.....they are not normal people who just one day get mad.......

Gun crimes in the US went from ridiculously high to slightly less ridiculously high, but still ridiculously high.

If you really believed that, you'd move there and prove it.

I thought the US army left them with the Iraq army who left them for ISIS when the ran like the fucking pussies they are?

You might get shot by your kids your wife, or a road rage, or a fired co-worker, might shoot you for one reason or another it doesn't have to be a gang member.
Last shootings in my area:
Work violence, son killed his dad, man killed his wife.
In other countries they fist fight it at worst. Get the picture?

Only a handful of US soldiers will be killed in Iraq this year.
Over 31,000 people will be killed in the US by handguns alone.

I thought the US army left them with the Iraq army who left them for ISIS when the ran like the fucking pussies they are?
Under CiC Obama, yes. Also, when attempting to resupply Syrian rebels, airdropped caches fell into the hands of ISIS.

How many of those were suicides and how many were black-on-black homicides?

Under CiC Obama, yes. Also, when attempting to resupply Syrian rebels, airdropped caches fell into the hands of ISIS.
The US army should surrender. They're way too incompetent.

Nope we are multiplying like rabbits and one day the US will leave in peace like other countries do, after we abolish gun ownership. Till then turn the news on and see how many die everyday.

First off, I am not sure why you have not learned how to respond on threads, it's difficult to follow conversations with you because of your ignorance on how to use the board. Of course the other option is you think you are special and do it because of arrogance. Not sure which it is.

Are you going to "leave" in peace? I would rather "live" in peace.

Until the Constitution is overturned there will be freedom to buy and own guns. You and your ilk don't even know how to overturn a Constitutional law, so guns will be part of this society long after you die and turn to dust. But keep dreaming and that and $3 will get you a coffee.

Which army do you support? ISIS? the People's Army?

9,616 gun murders.....70-80%of the victims are criminals...shot in neighborhoods that voted for democrats............the rest of those killed...committed suicide....

Nope we are multiplying like rabbits and one day the US will leave in peace like other countries do, after we abolish gun ownership. Till then turn the news on and see how many die everyday.

First off, I am not sure why you have not learned how to respond on threads, it's difficult to follow conversations with you because of your ignorance on how to use the board. Of course the other option is you think you are special and do it because of arrogance. Not sure which it is.

Are you going to "leave" in peace? I would rather "live" in peace.

Until the Constitution is overturned there will be freedom to buy and own guns. You and your ilk don't even know how to overturn a Constitutional law, so guns will be part of this society long after you die and turn to dust. But keep dreaming and that and $3 will get you a coffee.

Sadly, they do know how to overturn a Constitutional law.....appoint a left wing judge........

Retard only a handful of US Soldiers are IN Iraq. And suicides are not preventable by getting rid of firearms.

Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year, study says
Source: CNN
(CNN)Rambunctious third-graders filled a classroom in Seattle on a crisp autumn day. One of the students dropped his backpack, and horror ensued.

That student had brought a parent's gun to school and was carrying it in his backpack. When the bag fell to the floor, the impact caused the gun to fire, sending a bullet straight into another student's abdomen, said Dr. Thomas Weiser, a trauma surgeon at Stanford University Medical Center.

Weiser treated that third-grader's gunshot wound while completing a fellowship at Harborview Medical Center in Washington in 2011.

When the student arrived at the hospital, awake and alert with a bullet hole oozing blood just below her heart, she had a jarring expression of confusion in her brown eyes, Weiser said.

<more>

Read more: Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year - CNN.com

Sad :(

I support peace.

Retard only a handful of US Soldiers are IN Iraq. And suicides are not preventable by getting rid of firearms.
So you agree that the soldiers are safer in Iraq. Good for you.

So you agree that the soldiers are safer in Iraq. Good for you.
I agree your analogy is ridiculous.

I support peace.
You don't act like it. Your posts frequently support hate.

Death tolls from gun violence in the US is the highest in the world.

That sentence makes no sense.

Yes, the death toll from guns in the US is the highest death toll in the US in the world... what?

You might have wanted to say that the US death toll is the highest in the world.

But you'd probably be wrong. Per capita murders are much higher in other countries.

Republicans see one problem with the 1,300 number. It's way too small.

Back to the "it's not hot in my county, therefore there's no global warming?" sort of shitty argument?

You know global warming may actually affect me. I don't think it will be the biblical disaster that you people make it out to be but gang related gun violence in shit hole cities will never affect me where I live so I really don't give a shit about it.

You don't think sums it up nicely. You don't know, you think.

So, you don't seems to care about the rest of your country? You don't worry that it probably actually does impact your life at times. You seem to be extremely selfish from what I've seen of your posts. You don't care about other people, you don't care about other places. You only care about yourself.

I can't worry about every person in the country. And no, inner city gang violence does not affect me in any way. The people who run those cities are the problem. I don't live there and can't vote to change the leadership and I'm sure as shit not going to move to a city so I can.

80% of gun murders are tied to some sort of illegal activity and most of the murderers and victims have arrest and criminal records. There is nothing I can do to stop that. I sure as shit ain't giving up my ability to protect myself and my wife because I naively think that if I don't have a gun some inner city gang banger might not get shot.

80%, and that still means the other 20% impact others outside of those areas. It's also dragging your country down massively.

But then, you just have to hope no one you know or love gets caught up in the shit, or the shit doesn't end up on your doorstep at some point, because it does happen.

So you wouldn't be happy if the murder rate was cut by 80%. No country has a murder rate of ZERO.

The country is being dragged down far more by the inept politicians you people vote for than it is inner city gang gun violence. There are several concentrated areas of crime that skew the stats for the rest of the country. I understand this you seem to think all the crime and murder is evenly distributed.

No one I love will get caught up in the shit because no one I love lives in an inner city shit hole. And if that kind of violence ends up in my little town I'll move

What? How do you go from you saying that 80% of murders (you haven't shown this to be the case) are just criminals killing criminals, to me somehow not being happy (this was a statement, not a question) that the murder rate is cut by 80%.

Look, firstly, the US murder rate is FOUR TIMES HIGHER than most of the rest of the first world. That's 75% of murders. Now, places like the UK have murders which are criminal on criminal too. So, you're reduction of 80% of murders might be getting the murder rate down to levels seen in the UK.

The problem here is we're back to your selfishness and lack of empathy. There are kids being brought up in these areas with high crime, high murder. They don't stand much of a chance. They get people like you going "I'm here getting an okay education, living in a safe place, so, if I can do it, you can do it too, the fact that you grow up in a ghetto, well, I couldn't give a shit, I live here and so that's the important thing".

Come off it. You couldn't give a shit about kids growing up in ghettos, as long as you're okay, who gives a fuck, right?

Forum List

Back