Guns Are a 2nd Amendment Right, and Nobody Shall Infringe on Them

Um. . . I don't know much about gun laws.

If he has a license for it, and they did a background check for it. . .

. . . is there anything wrong with that? :dunno:
Absolutely nothing wrong with him owning or possessing the firearm. OTOH, as an officer in the U.S. military, his refusal to comply with cops is stupid and he's lucky he didn't die. It seems to be a lesson that black men have more trouble with than the rest of the world. I'm an old white guy and it would never occur to me not to comply in that situation. No arguing, mouthing off, or anything else is going to help you. If the cop is an ass, report him/her after it's over. Getting a court date rather than giving your family a reunion at the funeral home is a win every time.

What I read is that they gave him conflicting orders, like one cop saying to keep your hands up, while another cop saying to reach down to open the door.

But it is illegal for cops to open a car door, force the driver out, or search the vehicle.
All 3 of those are felonies by the police.

I didn't hear that on the video, but I did hear the Lt mouthing off.

He only started mouthing off at the very end of the confrontation when they forced him to the ground w/o ever telling him why they pulled guns on him.

Wrong, he was still sitting in the vehicle, before the officer used the pepper spray. I commented to the wife that he was being noncompliant.

hmmm. . . I think we have different notions of what, "mouthing off," may be?

Well. . . according to the law, he has the right to remain silent. BUT, as those officers were being exceptionally and unacceptably hostile for a routine traffic stop, and would not tell him why he was being detained, he should have made more clear that he wanted to exercise that option.

Instead, he played their fool game.

No, seriously. Y'all are mad that Joe said no Amendment is absolute.

So should tanks be legal, then? Yes or no?

You're ok with Joe saying the freedom of speech is not absolute?

That's what he was saying

You're a vapid ****

And that's going to be a problem as time goes on. Already is a privacy law nightmare.

You're a Nazi, and really quite retarded.

Have an adult read the definition of "arms" and the definition of "munitions'" to you, sploogy.

If you can pick up and carry a tank, you can have it. If you can't bear it, you can't.

Moron.

Um. . . I don't know much about gun laws.

If he has a license for it, and they did a background check for it. . .

. . . is there anything wrong with that? :dunno:
Absolutely nothing wrong with him owning or possessing the firearm. OTOH, as an officer in the U.S. military, his refusal to comply with cops is stupid and he's lucky he didn't die. It seems to be a lesson that black men have more trouble with than the rest of the world. I'm an old white guy and it would never occur to me not to comply in that situation. No arguing, mouthing off, or anything else is going to help you. If the cop is an ass, report him/her after it's over. Getting a court date rather than giving your family a reunion at the funeral home is a win every time.

What I read is that they gave him conflicting orders, like one cop saying to keep your hands up, while another cop saying to reach down to open the door.

But it is illegal for cops to open a car door, force the driver out, or search the vehicle.
All 3 of those are felonies by the police.

I didn't hear that on the video, but I did hear the Lt mouthing off.

He only started mouthing off at the very end of the confrontation when they forced him to the ground w/o ever telling him why they pulled guns on him.

Wrong, he was still sitting in the vehicle, before the officer used the pepper spray. I commented to the wife that he was being noncompliant.

hmmm. . . I think we have different notions of what, "mouthing off," may be?

Well. . . according to the law, he has the right to remain silent. BUT, as those officers were being exceptionally and unacceptably hostile for a routine traffic stop, and would not tell him why he was being detained, he should have made more clear that he wanted to exercise that option.

Instead, he played their fool game.

My point is if he had complied with their directions it would have never escalated and everything would have been concluded in minutes. It's much easier and safer to file a complaint about the officers after the fact.

And furthermore I agree with the GOP viewpoint that the right shall not be infringed. Men have carried guns since 1776 and men will always carry guns in America. Nothing like a---

...oh. Right. He's one of "them".

Um ... what?

And furthermore I agree with the GOP viewpoint that the right shall not be infringed. Men have carried guns since 1776 and men will always carry guns in America. Nothing like a---

Um ... what?

Conservatives love guns

Until black man has gun in car

I think I laid it out quite easily, not sure what you're having trouble understanding.

Um ... what?

Conservatives love guns

Until black man has gun in car

I think I laid it out quite easily, not sure what you're having trouble understanding.

There are a lot of Conservative Blacks.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

good for him! he has every right to have a gun...moreover he’s a officer in the military so...

Guns aren't a civil right...so
I watched a video that sort of reminds me of you folks a la Mancha.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back