Guns Are a 2nd Amendment Right, and Nobody Shall Infringe on Them

And furthermore I agree with the GOP viewpoint that the right shall not be infringed. Men have carried guns since 1776 and men will always carry guns in America. Nothing like a---

...oh. Right. He's one of "them".

Funny, you support every leftwing Agenda item there is.
You won’t fight for the 2A right, don’t pretend otherwise.

The second amendment has been perverted away from it's original meaning.

How has the people's right to bear arms been "perverted"?

What state militia are you part of, again?

Why do you ask? Could it be your ignorance of the 2nd Amendment?

And furthermore I agree with the GOP viewpoint that the right shall not be infringed. Men have carried guns since 1776 and men will always carry guns in America. Nothing like a---

Should owning a tank be legal?

Yes or no?

You answer my question first, Shortpants.

I was answering your question with my question...it has been perverted because modern technology is just too damn good.

You want some Mad Max Thunderdome type shit where people are driving around in small gangs with tanks and machine gun cars and stuff.

Yes or no?

Fuck yeah!....You know how much it costs to keep and maintain a tank?

ProGun.jpg

Yes or no?

Why not?

It's damn hard to shoot yourself while you're cleaning it.

It would still suck to have it go off in your living room.

I was answering your question with my question...it has been perverted because modern technology is just too damn good.

You want some Mad Max Thunderdome type shit where people are driving around in small gangs with tanks and machine gun cars and stuff.
How does modern technology "pervert" the Second Amendment?

This is fun.............

Nope. Could be yours, though.

Do you play with your gun?
The U.S. Army says, “This is my rifle.” The Marine Corps says, “This is my gun.”
I don't like that “rifle” in the hands of a person with too much power and authority.
And yet there are cops and police officers of various jurisdictions, military or not, who violate our persons, break in and enter our houses, and rifle through our papers and effects day and night.

Technically a rifle is a search without a warrant. A cop or a soldier is poking around our belongings with a bayonet, looking for something to hang us on.

So you can't explain why you asked.

Got it.

Which "modern technology", junior?
Drones, as one example that comes to mind.
I can get them on Amazon, Shortpants.
And that's going to be a problem as time goes on. Already is a privacy law nightmare.
So you want to ban drones on Amazon?

So you can't explain why you asked.

Got it.

Don't be deliberately thick.

No, technology of weapons was more than sufficient to not wanting them to be carried around all the time, thousands of years ago.
The Ancient had a nice crossbow that is easily as dangerous as a firearm, over 2 centuries ago.
{...
The gastraphetes (Ancient Greek: γαστραφέτης, lit. 'belly-releaser') was a hand-held crossbow used by the Ancient Greeks. It was described in the 1st century AD by the Greek author Heron of Alexandria in his work Belopoeica, which draws on an earlier account of the famous Greek engineer Ctesibius (fl. 285–222 BC).
,,,}
The belly handle is for quick reloading.
150px-Gastraphetes_-_catapult_ancestor_-_antica_catapulta.jpg

Obviously you only want to have access to these weapons when there is a need.
But you certainly don't want the government, (a threat of its own), to have a monopoly on them either.

Um. . . I don't know much about gun laws.

If he has a license for it, and they did a background check for it. . .

. . . is there anything wrong with that? :dunno:
Absolutely nothing wrong with him owning or possessing the firearm. OTOH, as an officer in the U.S. military, his refusal to comply with cops is stupid and he's lucky he didn't die. It seems to be a lesson that black men have more trouble with than the rest of the world. I'm an old white guy and it would never occur to me not to comply in that situation. No arguing, mouthing off, or anything else is going to help you. If the cop is an ass, report him/her after it's over. Getting a court date rather than giving your family a reunion at the funeral home is a win every time.

Which "modern technology", junior?
Drones, as one example that comes to mind.

And how do you stop drones from being dangerous?
We should have refrained from murdering General Soleimani with a drone, because now everyone is much more at risk of a drone attack that can't be defended against.
And it is still against US law as well as international law, to murder Soleimani.

Forum List

Back