One would think White Supremacy was a big deal

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Kind of like HUNDREDS of Trump supporters "tried to steal our democracy" @ the Capitol :abgg2q.jpg:

For all the talking PROGS do (i.e. projection) you'd think a million people would show up, but nah.

PROGS are disappointed, they'd sell their souls for some validation.

Kind of like the majority of PROGS feel they'd rather the Earth is hit by an asteroid than four more years of the orange man.

Last edited:
I didn't read the material, why would I when it's PROG-news Yahoo, meaning its only value serves antonyms & distortions? Never mind PROJECTION

I'll bet they're taking credit for it though, in PROG. We shamed the white supremacists into extinction :abgg2q.jpg:

If talking heads really had to know, white supremacists are MOSTLY limited to prison, ex-cons and some meth-heads. They're in the mix with Cubans, blacks, Latino etc. etc., all gangs.

And they missed the part many of them white supremacists are leftists :Boom2:

When was the last time Demonicrats were right about something? GO!

Last edited:
Kind of like HUNDREDS of Trump supporters "tried to steal our democracy" @ the Capitol :abgg2q.jpg:

For all the talking PROGS do (i.e. projection) you'd think a million people would show up, but nah.

the libs have declared war on anything to the right of them.
that's why the military is being made woke. It for the most part in the past has been gop. The left wants to change that.
The left just can't get the average white guy into their fold so they're going to bring in replacement voters from other countries to further their base

Forum List

Back