Guns Are a 2nd Amendment Right, and Nobody Shall Infringe on Them

And furthermore I agree with the GOP viewpoint that the right shall not be infringed. Men have carried guns since 1776 and men will always carry guns in America. Nothing like a---

...oh. Right. He's one of "them".

Funny, you support every leftwing Agenda item there is.
You won’t fight for the 2A right, don’t pretend otherwise.

The second amendment has been perverted away from it's original meaning.

How has the people's right to bear arms been "perverted"?

Should owning a tank be legal?

Yes or no?

a tank is a weapon of war ..... i rifle that fires only one shot when you pull the trigger is a rifle ....biiiiig difference .

Um. . . I don't know much about gun laws.

If he has a license for it, and they did a background check for it. . .

. . . is there anything wrong with that? :dunno:
Absolutely nothing wrong with him owning or possessing the firearm. OTOH, as an officer in the U.S. military, his refusal to comply with cops is stupid and he's lucky he didn't die. It seems to be a lesson that black men have more trouble with than the rest of the world. I'm an old white guy and it would never occur to me not to comply in that situation. No arguing, mouthing off, or anything else is going to help you. If the cop is an ass, report him/her after it's over. Getting a court date rather than giving your family a reunion at the funeral home is a win every time.

What I read is that they gave him conflicting orders, like one cop saying to keep your hands up, while another cop saying to reach down to open the door.

But it is illegal for cops to open a car door, force the driver out, or search the vehicle.
All 3 of those are felonies by the police.

I was answering your question with my question...it has been perverted because modern technology is just too damn good.

You want some Mad Max Thunderdome type shit where people are driving around in small gangs with tanks and machine gun cars and stuff.
the only gangs and mobs roaming our cities are left wing radicals that loot burn kill and destroy .

And furthermore I agree with the GOP viewpoint that the right shall not be infringed. Men have carried guns since 1776 and men will always carry guns in America. Nothing like a---

Yes or no?

a tank is a weapon of war ..... i rifle that fires only one shot when you pull the trigger is a rifle ....biiiiig difference .

But to ensure our government does not turn into an even worse dictatorship, civilians should have all weapons of war, equal to the military. It is the military I do not trust with these weapons.
After all, who lied to us about Iraqi WMD?

Yes or no?

its true young man ......

What state militia are you part of, again?

Why do you ask? Could it be your ignorance of the 2nd Amendment?

Nope. Could be yours, though.

So you can't explain why you asked.

Got it.

Don't be deliberately thick.

Still cant explain why you asked, huh?

Sad, really.

Absolutely nothing wrong with him owning or possessing the firearm. OTOH, as an officer in the U.S. military, his refusal to comply with cops is stupid and he's lucky he didn't die. It seems to be a lesson that black men have more trouble with than the rest of the world. I'm an old white guy and it would never occur to me not to comply in that situation. No arguing, mouthing off, or anything else is going to help you. If the cop is an ass, report him/her after it's over. Getting a court date rather than giving your family a reunion at the funeral home is a win every time.
I don't think his refusal to comply had anything to do with the color of his skin, other than, perhaps the way those police were being hyperactive and dangerous.

Their orders were unreasonable and dangerous. I understood why he perceived himself to be in danger from them, and why he did not comply. They had a gun trained on him for no reason.

I am not sure I would have either, they were crazy. You can't report anyone with a bullet in your head.

Yes or no?

Yes, and it is, even in California. Some can even legally be driven on public roads. Now to make the main guns and machine guns operational, you need the appropriate licenses.

What I read is that they gave him conflicting orders, like one cop saying to keep your hands up, while another cop saying to reach down to open the door.

But it is illegal for cops to open a car door, force the driver out, or search the vehicle.
Yeah, the moment he pulled over. . . rather than calmly walk up to his car and ask for license and registration. . . they pulled a gun on him and screamed at him, refusing to tell him why they had instruments of death aimed at his head.

I am a firm proponent of pistols and shotguns needing to be legal. I believe in common sense gun ownership for responsible Americans.

One more time...what part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" do lefties NOT get?

No, seriously. Y'all are mad that Joe said no Amendment is absolute.

So should tanks be legal, then? Yes or no?

Well skippy, if you can afford the 16-18 million dollars, you could buy, from General Dynamics, a sparkling new Abrams M1A1 tank...oh, and don't forget the 500 bucks for a tank of diesel, 1,000 for an HE round, 1,000 for a full load of .50 caliber rounds, 10s of thousands for the sighting system (Both laser and computer). You get the picture...

I am a firm proponent of pistols and shotguns needing to be legal. I believe in common sense gun ownership for responsible Americans.

OMG! He did it again. Common sense. I am proud of you Kid!

Yes or no?

Yep, they are if you can afford it.

I didn't hear that on the video, but I did hear the Lt mouthing off.

He only started mouthing off at the very end of the confrontation when they forced him to the ground w/o ever telling him why they pulled guns on him.

He only started mouthing off at the very end of the confrontation when they forced him to the ground w/o ever telling him why they pulled guns on him.

Wrong, he was still sitting in the vehicle, before the officer used the pepper spray. I commented to the wife that he was being noncompliant.

Forum List

Back