Guns and Gun Laws - from a murderers perspective

You probably shouldn't use a satirical site to try and make a valid point.

Imagine that... criminals will break gun laws....
1657207185936.png

This is why I didn't post it in Politics.
But, so far, they haven't been wrong in pointing out the TRUTH.

Besides, it's the ONLY media outlet where the TRUTH is spoken nowadays, and how we get REAL news.

Satire works when it is grounded in truth but it's still not the best way to make a point.

Satire works when it is grounded in truth but it's still not the best way to make a point.

It is often the very best way to make a point.....which is why the left hates comedy and do their best to censor everything they can...

And then there's America's record of slaughter by gun with mass shootings already over 420 for the first six months of 22.

Do modern first world countries do much better than that for some unknown reason?

We need to start talking about a culture of continuous wars and killing, and an overabundance of military style assault rifles for a start.

In fact, the media talking heads have started to address the mentally deficient mindset of young men, but still carefully avoid the mention of the culture of wars.

You might see if you can find any documentaries or interviews with criminals that talk about guns and the laws.
I haven't been able to find any yet.

Odd, one would think it wouldn't be that hard to find. Actually the simple fact that laws have not stopped people from committing crime should be enough.

You probably shouldn't use a satirical site to try and make a valid point.

I do not have to be convinced.

And then there's America's record of slaughter by gun with mass shootings already over 420 for the first six months of 22.

Do modern first world countries do much better than that for some unknown reason?

We need to start talking about a culture of continuous wars and killing, and an overabundance of military style assault rifles for a start.

In fact, the media talking heads have started to address the mentally deficient mindset of young men, but still carefully avoid the mention of the culture of wars.

Odd, one would think it wouldn't be that hard to find. Actually the simple fact that laws have not stopped people from committing crime should be enough.
Lol, these clowns are so triggered they can't help but show how dense and hateful they are!

Move there commie
I'm a Canadian and I'm not moving anywhere. We live in freedom with no fear of mass shootings, relative to American parents of young children being terrorized by the gun fraternity.

I'm a Canadian and I'm not moving anywhere. We live in freedom with no fear of mass shootings, relative to American parents of young children being terrorized by the gun fraternity.
Bald faced lie

Canada doesn't even have the population of California. If you like it that way I can understand but the two are not comparable.

Forum List

Back