Guns and Gun Laws - from a murderers perspective

Canada doesn't even have the population of California. If you like it that way I can understand but the two are not comparable.
Obsess over your guns, I've moved on to more important issues. but maybe you have too if you're starting to obsess over relative populations??

Obsess over your guns, I've moved on to more important issues. but maybe you have too if you're starting to obsess over relative populations??

I don't own a gun. My point still stands.

And then there's America's record of slaughter by gun with mass shootings already over 420 for the first six months of 22.

Do modern first world countries do much better than that for some unknown reason?

We need to start talking about a culture of continuous wars and killing, and an overabundance of military style assault rifles for a start.

In fact, the media talking heads have started to address the mentally deficient mindset of young men, but still carefully avoid the mention of the culture of wars.

That is a lie.....it isn't 420.....in 2021 we had a total of 6....this year 7 ........out of over 330 million people.....

Forum List

Back