CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget ignorance, and willfull ignorance.
Lol, don't you just love Social Identity Theory, all you little gun nuts displaying your membership to the Gun Nut religion, how cute. Each doing their little macho comments, pmsl.

You are all gripping guns in order to compensate with what's missing in your pants, lol.

Lol, don't you just love Social Identity Theory, all you little gun nuts displaying your membership to the Gun Nut religion, how cute. Each doing their little macho comments, pmsl.

You are all gripping guns in order to compensate with what's missing in your pants, lol.
Says the guy from the country America's founding fathers had in mind when they wrote and ratified the 2nd Amendment.

Says the guy from the country America's founding fathers had in mind when they wrote and ratified the 2nd Amendment.
How cute, trying to reduce me the imaginary status hierarchy. You're such predictable specimens.

The purpose of a put-down is to reduce someone else in the imaginary status hierarchy. So it is hardly surprising that insults will often refer to a person's social status in terms of ancestry, lack of prestige, or membership in a despised out-group; for example, Nazis or vagrants. Otherwise, the content of insults across the ages is monotonously predictable: Many insults feature a sexual component, refer to sexual organs, or bring up shameful or ineffectual sexual behavior. In addition to status and sexuality, insults inflict shame by mentioning unappealing traits—fatness, shortness, baldness, spottiness, and contagious diseases.

The Psychology of Insults

You guys should concentrate on America's gun problem and campaign to Congress and State Legislatures to amend the 2nd Amendment .

My leatherman multi tool is illegal in your country because it has not one but 3 locking blades

The pocket knife I carry daily is illegal in your country because it has a simple locking mechanism which btw makes it safer to use

In fact since I am retired I would have no "reasonable excuse" to carry that leatherman multi tool on my belt
You can carry and use all these items so long as you have a good reason to have them if/when you are stopped by police. It depends a lot on the circumstances.

You can carry and use all these items so long as you have a good reason to have them if/when you are stopped by police. It depends a lot on the circumstances.
Circumstances and intent. A caught shoplifter carrying a small blade might have trouble explaining why he needs to be carrying a knife. I should know, I caught a shoplifter and when the cops arrived, he got done for carrying a potato peeling knife on him.

I often clip a knife to my jeans because I work in construction, cut wood, plastic etc.. with it, even to sharpen my pencil. My cop mate is not interested if I accidentally leave it on my belt whilst food shopping because my intent is to shop and my job is a reasonable excuse to carry it. He said coppers wouldn't be bothered if after a quick check that that was the case.

And who exactly defines what "good reason" is?

If I say because it's a handy tool is that "good reason"?

If I say because I want to carry it. Is that "good reason"?

You people like being treated like children

Circumstances and intent. A caught shoplifter carrying a small blade might have trouble explaining why he needs to be carrying a knife. I should know, I caught a shoplifter and when the cops arrived, he got done for carrying a potato peeling knife on him.

I often clip a knife to my jeans because I work in construction, cut wood, plastic etc.. with it, even to sharpen my pencil. My cop mate is not interested if I accidentally leave it on my belt whilst food shopping because my intent is to shop and my job is a reasonable excuse to carry it. He said coppers wouldn't be bothered if after a quick check that that was the case.
yes you love to be treated like children since you aren't even given the freedom to define what "good reason" means

Due to the last murder of little children in order to save face we now have a new" gun bill". A feel good but do mostly nothing bill. Its only up side more help for the mentally ill.

Due to the last murder of little children in order to save face we now have a new" gun bill". A feel good but do mostly nothing bill. Its only up side more help for the mentally ill.

It doesn't do nothing......it it the inch the anti-gunners will use to take a mile as they now use the police to target normal gun owners......the Red Flag law opening was the goal....if they could get the AR-15 too, that would have been icing on the cake..but the wiggle room for their legal warfare teams to go after normal people is a huge win for them.

It doesn't do nothing......it it the inch the anti-gunners will use to take a mile as they now use the police to target normal gun owners......the Red Flag law opening was the goal....if they could get the AR-15 too, that would have been icing on the cake..but the wiggle room for their legal warfare teams to go after normal people is a huge win for them.
It does do something. It does a gradual step. As each future classroom gets blasted away, it creates more gradual steps that eventually leads to the scrapping of the 2nd.

It does do something. It does a gradual step. As each future classroom gets blasted away, it creates more gradual steps that eventually leads to the scrapping of the 2nd.

As Britain is being flooded with illegal guns....

You can't explain how your gun control laws kept the last 2 mass public shooters in Britain from entering schools and murdering children....or how your gun control laws stopped the criminals in your country, who have illegal guns...from going into schools and murdering children...

As Britain is being flooded with illegal guns....

You can't explain how your gun control laws kept the last 2 mass public shooters in Britain from entering schools and murdering children....or how your gun control laws stopped the criminals in your country, who have illegal guns...from going into schools and murdering children...
Incidents will mean a gradual step in gun laws. The last gradual step was 26 years ago.

Thanks for confirming that the only goal of gun control is to abolish our freedom outright.

But we are never going to do such a thing. Instead, you guys need to change and become like us.

Thanks for confirming that the only goal of gun control is to abolish our freedom outright.

But we are never going to do such a thing. Instead, you guys need to change and become like us.
Unfortunately pal, it's out of your control, and as you can see from my Freedom and Liberties thread, your idea that guns means freedom is a fallacy, but you will keep peddling fallacies. The reason it's out of your control, is that massacres don't pander to your whims, and as it takes decades, even a century or two, you will be long gone with your old cranky gun fetishes that's harming America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back