Gun Control - What's the Problem?

fe7b68d9c19455e3f5e968110a0d3d70.jpg
Ya, they don't seem to have ANY hillbillies, despite all the hills. What should we be doing? :biggrin:
Buy more guns and ammo...
Sheesh, with the amount of guns and ammo you hillbillies have, and we're not safe, why would more guns keep us safer? Please explain.

They're safe, you're not. See the difference?

Ya, they don't seem to have ANY hillbillies, despite all the hills. What should we be doing? :biggrin:
Sheesh, with the amount of guns and ammo you hillbillies have, and we're not safe, why would more guns keep us safer? Please explain.

Yes. You want to be safe? Arm yourself. Don't disarm me.

I'm not for total disarming everyone. Neither are the vast majority of sane people.

Nobody is safe. Pay attention to what's going down around you.

I'm not for total disarming everyone. Neither are the vast majority of sane people.
Well, when we have the gun-grabbers fighting us all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court over the unquestionable issue of whether the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right, we can be CERTAIN that those dishonest, evil, cocksucking piles hyena semen are trying to disarm.

so while yes it's a "true" statement it's presented in a manner to make people think you can buy guns galore at a show and never have a check run on you.

It is a TRUE statement. Many gun show sales are done without background checks. Full stop.

Also...400,000 gun are stolen every year and 80% of guns used in crimes are either stolen (because there are so many unsecured in our society) or purchased through straw purchases or without background checks

How many?

And every sale brokered by anyone with a federal firearms license is subject to a background check and FYI that is the vast majority of gun purchases

Gun culture in this country has gotten pretty far out there... its got me shaking my head and i'm a gun owner,. #embarrassing

1min 40sec
Guns for sale - inside an American gun show - BBC News
You're not a damn gun owner and you know it.
I got 6 riffles in one closet and 5 handguns in the other. Why does that matter at all? Address the subject and stop with the personal insults that are based on stuff you know nothing about
So you own 11 guns, yet support all the politicians who are constantly trying to pass legislation to keep you from owning them. That only makes sense if you're stupid. More likely you're pretending to be a gun owner because you think it gives your gun grabbing argument credibility. I'm just sayin'.

so while yes it's a "true" statement it's presented in a manner to make people think you can buy guns galore at a show and never have a check run on you.

It is a TRUE statement. Many gun show sales are done without background checks. Full stop.

Also...400,000 gun are stolen every year and 80% of guns used in crimes are either stolen (because there are so many unsecured in our society) or purchased through straw purchases or without background checks
lord you're a turdball.

prove it.

You Nazis with guns are pathetic. Even when you shoot up a synagogue you think it is your right to be armed.

You Nazis with guns are pathetic. Even when you shoot up a synagogue you think it is your right to be armed.
Who the fuck is this troll?

Guns help Nazis shoot up synagogues.

Godwin's. Fail.

How many?

And every sale brokered by anyone with a federal firearms license is subject to a background check and FYI that is the vast majority of gun purchases
The "vast majority" leaves hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) sold without background checks.

lord you're a turdball.

prove it.

lord you're a turdball.

prove it.
Since you asked so nicely sweetmeat

Stolen Guns in America - Center for American Progress

Do illegal gun owners commit most gun crime?

How many?

The "vast majority" leaves hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) sold without background checks.

are you under the mistaken opinion that Universal Background Checks would stop that?

This country needs to better armed...

Lol
I’ve never been called a hillbilly before, American Indians really don’t look the part

How many?

are you under the mistaken opinion that Universal Background Checks would stop that?
I'm under the impression that Universal Background checks is an absolute necessity...and so the majority of the nation

How many?

I'm under the impression that Universal Background checks is an absolute necessity...and so the majority of the nation
Lol
Your frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul, You are very shallow minded

How many?

Then you are a fool.

How many?

Then you are a fool.
Only fool that doesn't know that is you

Forum List

Back