Guesses on what rifle was used at the parade shooting

As stated before, just wondering why they left hasn't been screaming assault rifle, and wondering how they will try to spin it if it was a bolt action rifle.
Well, based upon witness statements in the aftermath, they made it sound as though the shots were coming in very rapid succession, as fast as you can pull a trigger, which would explain all of his misses.

What difference does it make what gun was used other than the left hoping beyond hope it was an AR so they can keep screeching for a ban.
they have to isolate and show proof positive that mass murderers will always use the AR15 platform, so they can ban it.

Then they will move to the next group of rifles.

All to reach the point where there is a complete ban and confiscation of all firearms.

This event severely frustrates the gun banners plot. This is out of order. It fucks up there gun-grabbing narrative.

That is why any motherfucker asking for any kind of ban on any kind of weapon is a fucking liar when he/she/they/it says they do not want a complete ban and confiscation.

Our best course of action is to repeal all done laws and execute anyone who attempts any gun control. I will guarantee you all these shootings would stop.

Well, based upon witness statements in the aftermath, they made it sound as though the shots were coming in very rapid succession, as fast as you can pull a trigger, which would explain all of his misses.

Were there fireworks going off at the time? If that's the case, most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between those and shots.

Asking what rifle was used to kill six people is like asking what brand of knife was used in the mass killing of 19 in Japan. The tool is irrelevant. What was going on in his brain, is the real question.
Most states outlaw switchblades, so knives matter. Some knives are more dangerous than others, and more likely to be used in crimes. Same as guns.

Considering the other noises going on, (fireworks)? that led to the confusion, and the fact he fired from a roof into a building lined street, any reports on shots are going to be sketchy at best.
Possibly, but others heard the shots too. It was on one of the videos that was filmed close to the scene. I played it a few times and I heard 19 or 20 each time.

Just a point of interest for now.

The 'high powered' comment was a bit confusing because one media expert said that would fit for an AR-15. Chances are that it was .223 and that's not my idea of 'high powered'.

What's the point? It's pretty much confined to the capability of an assault style weapon.

Possibly, but others heard the shots too. It was on one of the videos that was filmed close to the scene. I played it a few times and I heard 19 or 20 each time.

Just a point of interest for now.

The 'high powered' comment was a bit confusing because one media expert said that would fit for an AR-15. Chances are that it was .223 and that's not my idea of 'high powered'.

What's the point? It's pretty much confined to the capability of an assault style weapon.

Sounds, not shots specifically, and those could be echoes due to it being on a building lined street or again, fireworks, or even firework echoes.

Just wondering how the left will try to spin it as a need for gun control if it was a bolt action rifle.
Audie Murphy couldn't have done what he did with a bolt action, like a Springfield, instead of a Garrand.

they have to isolate and show proof positive that mass murderers will always use the AR15 platform, so they can ban it.

Then they will move to the next group of rifles.

All to reach the point where there is a complete ban and confiscation of all firearms.

This event severely frustrates the gun banners plot. This is out of order. It fucks up there gun-grabbing narrative.

That is why any motherfucker asking for any kind of ban on any kind of weapon is a fucking liar when he/she/they/it says they do not want a complete ban and confiscation.

Our best course of action is to repeal all done laws and execute anyone who attempts any gun control. I will guarantee you all these shootings would stop.
Because you think all these shootings are planned and executed by gun control activists?!

Forum List

Back