Guesses on what rifle was used at the parade shooting

You can tell an exact gun type from the sound of the shots?

I can within a 10% margain of error tell you the caliber of the cartridge being fired from the sound of it. If you're around guns enough you learn their sounds.

I can within a 10% margain of error tell you the caliber of the cartridge being fired from the sound of it. If you're around guns enough you learn their sounds.
I can tell if it's a magnum, like a .338 Norma. :laughing0301: :beer:

Otherwise, it's pretty much rifle vs. pistol and anyone's guess. I would assume the sound was bouncing off the buildings making all sorts of distortions and echoes, so I would be really hard to tell anyway.

It doesn't matter what gun was used.

All that matters is someone comitted a crime. We should be blaming and punishing criminals, not worry about what inanimate objects they picked up to carry out said crime.
The gun matters. I'm sure if the guy used a .50 caliber BMG Barrett semi-auto, most of the 50 that got shot, would probably have died.

Okay. Name the firearm/cartridge that will not cause a head to explode.

This should be entertaining...
Anything with less than around 1,000 ft pounds of energy, or hyper velocity.

22 Rimfire
22 Rimfire Magnum
22 Hornet
22 K Hornet
218 Bee
256 Winchester Magnum
25 Remington
257 Kimber

That may hold for standard (factory) rounds. But once you take into account specialty factory loads, and handloads, the same caliber could sounds like a .22 Hornet, or a .444 Marlin

Really hoping it was an AR-15 so you can continue your crusade against scary guns right?

Anything to deflect from the probability this guy is a left wing soi boi.
Nope.

Again, why do you even post on message boards? You just invent people to argue with anyway.

The one the FBI sold him?....
Conspire Much ^^^^^^ you loon.
All to reach the point where there is a complete ban and confiscation of all firearms.
ALL firearms........ LOLLOOLLLOOLLLL
Nobody is saying or hoping for that with the possible exception of a few bat shit crazy left wingers.

Can you name a poster (with a supporting link) here on USMB that has supported banning ALL firearms?

Forum List

Back