Guess What...The Media And The Left Overtly Lied About What The Election Results Meant

FFS, all it takes is to know how to use Google and be able to read for 15 seconds to see if the angry old man mud's assertions that "The Democrats gerrymandered Virginia" is true.

The redistricting committee in 2010 that redrew the map had four Ds and four Rs, and a Republican governor who could veto the committee.

Redistricting in Virginia after the 2010 census - Ballotpedia

But yes, the Dems gerrymandered the districts.

:rolleyes:

Virginia is a blue state. If anyone was gerrymandering it was the Democrats in the State Of Virginia.

You see.
This is why America is turning against the Democratic Party.
Nobody trusts you anymore.
You have to bring a bunch of non-English speakers from other countries here and allow them to vote. You have to let felons vote in your elections. You have to create racism where it doesn't exist because you know it will keep blacks on your plantation. You have to vote-farm in the rest homes and crazy wards getting votes from retards who don't know the difference between a Democrat and a communist. You think it's cool that you have assholes attacking conservatives all over the country. This is the transformation of America you wanted. As long as it doesn't personally effect you it's all good.

Well, I'm tired of more and more of my paycheck going to paying for abortions for illegals and sex-changes for inmates.
I'm tired of the fact that since Obamacare was put in place my health insurance premiums have tripled.
I'm tired of looking at my energy bill and seeing that my normal energy use used to be $100 a month is now over $300 a month.
I'm tired of seeing people that make $175,000 yr are buying 5 homes and becoming multi-millionaires.

It's the state legislature that draws the map, not the governor. You guys just lost a shit load of seats on your own map.
I know how it works, dickhead.

You don't appear to, you just claimed the Democrats gerrymandered Virginia and accused Democrats of rigging the election.

If you know how it works then demonstrate it. Eh, or continue with your very amusing bitchfest, fun to watch.
Democrats and Republicans do it, dickhead. How else does an idiot like Maxine Waters win election in TX.
la-g-me-congressmen-mw-20151120

Don't tell me you think only the GOP does it.

And when it comes to the difference between corruption in the GOP and in the Democratic Party......anyone can be bought. It explains why so many of these public servants end up living high on the hog. Just follow the cash.

I'm just saying it's the Republicans who drew up the Virginia map and their bias was steamrolled over.

Also, your example has a couple of problems, I'll give you a hint, Maxine Waters and Texas. Hell, maybe take a look at that map you posted and tell me what part of the Lone Star state that is.

Glad you alerted me to that.
I meant Shelia Jackson Lee.
Maxine Waters is CA. Only had two cups

Here's an example of Ms Lee's district......an even better illustration....

Thanks.

TX18.JPG

Looks like a picture of Berlin surrounded by East Germany.

The liberal media had this narrative ready to run soon after Trump won, they were just waiting for an election win to run it. They tried to buy the last House race with $50 million in out of state money precisely so they could run this narrative. First Dem win and the narrative is Dem's are making a come back, people have abandoned Trump, the GOP is finished, blah blah. PROPAGANDA
Oh yeah, after that election in GA, remember that? They have been waiting and waiting.

It is funny how the morons on the left are so easy to manipulate by the media hype.

Especially the negro ones like that tigerred slave.

Lol, that's funny.

Georgia's 6th? You mean that conservative district where the Democrat got over 48% of the vote in 2016 even though they have never broken 40% since 1974?
wow *yawn*

Yep, just keep ignoring the trend.

The trend across the country was that in Virginia, New Jersey, Georgia and Washington, Democrats flipped over 20 seats and executive elections and the Republicans flipped none. But according to the OP, that doesn't matter because the media is lying to you about what the elections "really mean."

The liberal media had this narrative ready to run soon after Trump won, they were just waiting for an election win to run it. They tried to buy the last House race with $50 million in out of state money precisely so they could run this narrative. First Dem win and the narrative is Dem's are making a come back, people have abandoned Trump, the GOP is finished, blah blah. PROPAGANDA
Oh yeah, after that election in GA, remember that? They have been waiting and waiting.

It is funny how the morons on the left are so easy to manipulate by the media hype.

Lol, that's funny.

Georgia's 6th? You mean that conservative district where the Democrat got over 48% of the vote in 2016 even though they have never broken 40% since 1974?
wow *yawn*

Since when is one special election in a couple of blue states a trend??????

Dude.....you can start talking if this carries over to 2018.
But one election against establishment Republicans only shows one thing; America is fed up with Washington.

• Democrats will vote for any POS who tells them what they want to hear.
  • Republicans are pissed at the GOP for stabbing them in the back.
  • Trump is going to win even more bigly if he decides to run for a second term.

If you listen to these jerks, you'd think they just won back the White House.

The truth is that, once again, they're trying to Bull Shit us into thinking this was some sort of major victory.

Here's the unvarnished truth:

I double dog dare you to run Trump again......this orange mf is a loser and so are you!!

Orange is a lot prettier than the color of shit.

Careful, the shit you identify today, may just be your grandbabies 2mar!!
upload_2017-11-11_9-38-14.jpeg

Lol, that's funny.

wow *yawn*

Yep, just keep ignoring the GOP kicking the living shit out of Dem's in elections. :laugh:

Lol, that's funny.

wow *yawn*

Yep, just keep ignoring the GOP kicking the living shit out of Dem's in elections. :laugh:
Notice how they slink away when you make an argument they cannot argue with.

The Dems flipped over 20 districts and offices in four states and the GOP flipped zero.

It's not 2010 anymore.

Pendulum's swing...it's their bag, baby.

Weird that Muddy is still this angry this many days after the election. Something triggered him this morning.

The Dems flipped over 20 districts and offices in four states and the GOP flipped zero.

It's not 2010 anymore.

Weird that Muddy is still this angry this many days after the election. Something triggered him this morning.

Basically, if the media doesn't report exactly what he wants to hear regardless whether it's true or not, they are lying anti-Americans who are trying to ruin the country with the Democrats.

It happens to many old people. They yell at the TV and curse that the world wasn't like it was when they were kids. Old people did that in the past and will in the future.

I have no idea if these elections will mean anything in the long-run. But the Trump cheerleaders today are just as dumb dismissing the election results as the Democrats were in 2010 when Scott Brown was elected Senator in MA. But pom-pom waving partisans are too obtuse to see or listen to anything outside of their media echo chamber.

It's not 2010 anymore.

Lib please you people just lost a presidential election that was totally rigged in your favor, and it wasn't close you got obliterated by Trump. The Dem party is in the toilet, leaderless. they are currently attacking each other and their Hollywood base just blew up in their face, I told you Weinstein was only the tip of the iceberg. And you are talking trash? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's not 2010 anymore.

I just have issues with compulsive liars.

That's the difference between Democrat voters and Republican voters.
Democrats just want somebody who can win.
They don't give a shit if they're criminals.

Republicans like honest folks that do their jobs.

If you listen to these jerks, you'd think they just won back the White House.

The truth is that, once again, they're trying to Bull Shit us into thinking this was some sort of major victory.

Here's the unvarnished truth:

According to that idiot?
You jerks are struggling mightily..

It's not 2010 anymore.

I just have issues with compulsive liars.

That's the difference between Democrat voters and Republican voters.
Democrats just want somebody who can win.
They don't give a shit if they're criminals.

Republicans like honest folks that do their jobs.

Yeah...this whole Roy Moore thing is REALLY showing that.

Oh, and the election of Donald J. Trump. Tell me the adorable story about how electing Crooked Donnie Two Scoops shows that "Republicans like honest folks"?

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Lib please you people just lost a presidential election that was totally rigged in your favor, and it wasn't close you got obliterated by Trump. The Dem party is in the toilet, leaderless. they are currently attacking each other and their Hollywood base just blew up in their face, I told you Weinstein was only the tip of the iceberg. And you are talking trash? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And yet, despite all that, the Democrats flipped 21 elections on Tuesday while the Republicans flipped none.

It must be pretty embarrassing to get crushed and underperform everywhere against the incompetent Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back