Guess What...The Media And The Left Overtly Lied About What The Election Results Meant

They picked up 15 seats in a rigged election in a blue state. These were not U.S. House seats. They were state seats, you asshole.
In heavily rigged by GOP gerrymandering state seats, you mean!!!!
Virginia is a blue state. If anyone was gerrymandering it was the Democrats in the State Of Virginia.

You see.
This is why America is turning against the Democratic Party.
Nobody trusts you anymore.
You have to bring a bunch of non-English speakers from other countries here and allow them to vote. You have to let felons vote in your elections. You have to create racism where it doesn't exist because you know it will keep blacks on your plantation. You have to vote-farm in the rest homes and crazy wards getting votes from retards who don't know the difference between a Democrat and a communist. You think it's cool that you have assholes attacking conservatives all over the country. This is the transformation of America you wanted. As long as it doesn't personally effect you it's all good.

Well, I'm tired of more and more of my paycheck going to paying for abortions for illegals and sex-changes for inmates.
I'm tired of the fact that since Obamacare was put in place my health insurance premiums have tripled.
I'm tired of looking at my energy bill and seeing that my normal energy use used to be $100 a month is now over $300 a month.
I'm tired of seeing people that make $175,000 yr are buying 5 homes and becoming multi-millionaires.

They picked up 15 seats in a rigged election in a blue state. These were not U.S. House seats. They were state seats, you asshole.
Virginia is a blue state. If anyone was gerrymandering it was the Democrats in the State Of Virginia.

You see.
You have to bring a bunch of non-English speakers from other countries here and allow them to vote. You have to let felons vote in your elections. You have to create racism where it doesn't exist because you know it will keep blacks on your plantation. You have to vote-farm in the rest homes and crazy wards getting votes from retards who don't know the difference between a Democrat and a communist. You think it's cool that you have assholes attacking conservatives all over the country. This is the transformation of America you wanted. As long as it doesn't personally effect you it's all good.

Well, I'm tired of more and more of my paycheck going to paying for abortions for illegals and sex-changes for inmates.
I'm tired of the fact that since Obamacare was put in place my health insurance premiums have tripled.
I'm tired of looking at my energy bill and seeing that my normal energy use used to be $100 a month is now over $300 a month.
I'm tired of seeing people that make $175,000 yr are buying 5 homes and becoming multi-millionaires.

It's the state legislature that draws the map, not the governor. You guys just lost a shit load of seats on your own map.

Typical lying scum Trumpist! Accuse the Dems of what the GOP did, and muddy the water!

Virginia’s delegate districts were drawn in 2010, when Republicans controlled the governor’s mansion and the House of Delegates. Those districts were designed to entrench Republicans in power. So in spite of the GOP gerrymandering, the Dems took 15 GOP gerrymandered seats with 4 still too close to call.

Last edited:
If you listen to these jerks, you'd think they just won back the White House.

The truth is that, once again, they're trying to Bull Shit us into thinking this was some sort of major victory.

Here's the unvarnished truth:

You're just sad that you didn't get to proclaim this a major victory had the outcome gone in favor of the GOP. lol

You see.

It's the state legislature that draws the map, not the governor. You guys just lost a shit load of seats on your own map.
I know how it works, dickhead.

If you listen to these jerks, you'd think they just won back the White House.

The truth is that, once again, they're trying to Bull Shit us into thinking this was some sort of major victory.

Here's the unvarnished truth:

I double dog dare you to run Trump again......this orange mf is a loser and so are you!!

Orange is a lot prettier than the color of shit.

Typical lying scum Trumpist! Accuse the Dems of what the GOP did to muddy the water!

Virginia’s delegate districts were drawn in 2010, when Republicans controlled the governor’s mansion and the House of Delegates. Those districts were designed to entrench Republicans in power. So in spite of the GOP gerrymandering, the Dems took 15 GOP gerrymandered seats with 4 still too close to call.
Lying Democrat scum.
Virginia is still a blue state run by a Democrat governor.
Which means they can stuff ballot boxes and ignore Republican votes.

OH NO.....DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS CHEAT IN AN ELECTION!!!!

One thing is for sure......you cocksuckers still haven't learned a lesson from the 2016 election.
Rigged elections are meaningless if you don't control enough states.
The only hope Democrats have is to take over a state so they can rig it's elections the way they do in states like CA, NJ, and now Virginia.

The liberal media had this narrative ready to run soon after Trump won, they were just waiting for an election win to run it. They tried to buy the last House race with $50 million in out of state money precisely so they could run this narrative. First Dem win and the narrative is Dem's are making a come back, people have abandoned Trump, the GOP is finished, blah blah. PROPAGANDA
Oh yeah, after that election in GA, remember that? They have been waiting and waiting.

It is funny how the morons on the left are so easy to manipulate by the media hype.

Especially the negro ones like that tigerred slave.

Lol, that's funny.

Typical lying scum Trumpist! Accuse the Dems of what the GOP did to muddy the water!

Lying Democrat scum.
As I have shown so many times before, when the America-haying lying scum Right get caught lying, they just keep on lying some more.
Thank you.

You see.

You don't appear to, you just claimed the Democrats gerrymandered Virginia and accused Democrats of rigging the election.

If you know how it works then demonstrate it. Eh, or continue with your very amusing bitchfest, fun to watch.

The liberal media had this narrative ready to run soon after Trump won, they were just waiting for an election win to run it. They tried to buy the last House race with $50 million in out of state money precisely so they could run this narrative. First Dem win and the narrative is Dem's are making a come back, people have abandoned Trump, the GOP is finished, blah blah. PROPAGANDA
Oh yeah, after that election in GA, remember that? They have been waiting and waiting.

It is funny how the morons on the left are so easy to manipulate by the media hype.

Lol, that's funny.

Georgia's 6th? You mean that conservative district where the Democrat got over 48% of the vote in 2016 even though they have never broken 40% since 1974?

Lying Democrat scum.
As I have shown so many times before, when the America-haying lying scum Right get caught lying, they just keep on lying some more.
Thank you.
You support a political party that lies as a rule rather than an exception.

Nuff said

And WTF do you mean by American-haying?

You see.

You don't appear to, you just claimed the Democrats gerrymandered Virginia and accused Democrats of rigging the election.

If you know how it works then demonstrate it. Eh, or continue with your very amusing bitchfest, fun to watch.
Democrats and Republicans do it, dickhead. How else does an idiot like Maxine Waters win election in TX.
la-g-me-congressmen-mw-20151120

Don't tell me you think only the GOP does it.

And when it comes to the difference between corruption in the GOP and in the Democratic Party......anyone can be bought. It explains why so many of these public servants end up living high on the hog. Just follow the cash.

Lol, that's funny.

Georgia's 6th? You mean that conservative district where the Democrat got over 48% of the vote in 2016 even though they have never broken 40% since 1974?
wow *yawn*

Lying Democrat scum.
Thank you.
It's amazing how America's eyes are being opened with the Harvey Weinstein thing.
All of these years of accusations by the left against Republicans and yet they've proven to be the most nasty, perverted assholes in America.
Is there anyone in Hollywood that hasn't raped or molested a 14 year old????

You see.

The Virginia House of Delegates has been Republican since 1999. The Virginia Senate has been Republican since 1996, except for four years from 2008.

How can the Democrats gerrymander the districts in Virginia when they have barely had any legislative influence over the past 20 years?

Perhaps if you didn't have your facts wrong, you wouldn't have trust issues.

It's just easier to be an angry old man yelling at everyone because the world is different than it was 40 years ago rather than take two minutes to do a bit of research on your own.

You see.

Democrats and Republicans do it, dickhead. How else does an idiot like Maxine Waters win election in TX.
la-g-me-congressmen-mw-20151120

Don't tell me you think only the GOP does it.

And when it comes to the difference between corruption in the GOP and in the Democratic Party......anyone can be bought. It explains why so many of these public servants end up living high on the hog. Just follow the cash.

I'm just saying it's the Republicans who drew up the Virginia map and their bias was steamrolled over.

Also, your example has a couple of problems, I'll give you a hint, Maxine Waters and Texas. Hell, maybe take a look at that map you posted and tell me what part of the Lone Star state that is.

It's just easier to be an angry old man yelling at everyone because the world is different than it was 40 years ago rather than take two minutes to do a bit of research on your own.

Very true. Entertaining just the same.

Lol, that's funny.

wow *yawn*

Yep, just keep ignoring the trend.

Forum List

Back