Guess what is America's favorite beverage

Raff

Rookie
Jul 25, 2017
A stockmarket platform recently compiled data from three beverage giants (Pepsico, Coca-Cola and Dr Pepper) to find out which one is more popular among Americans. Come on, make a guess! Survey result

Last edited:
Pure-leaf-sweet-tea.jpg

A stockmarket platform recently compiled data from three beverage giants (Pepsico, Coca-Cola and Dr Pepper) to find out which one is more popular among Americans. Come on, make a guess! Survey result

They're all sugar to make you obese, does it matter?

That they're all so popular is disturbing.

It amazes me when I go into a convenience store. Used to be they stocked necessities like milk, bread, eggs, canned goods and items you might run low on

Now it is a whole wall full of coolers with soft drinks, water, juices, iced tea, sports drinks, energy drinks. Maybe half a fridge for milk and eggs and such

It amazes me when I go into a convenience store. Used to be they stocked necessities like milk, bread, eggs, canned goods and items you might run low on

Now it is a whole wall full of coolers with soft drinks, water, juices, iced tea, sports drinks, energy drinks. Maybe half a fridge for milk and eggs and such
You grocery shop at a convenience store?

Sometimes you want to stop in to pick up something you need.

Now, they are stocked mostly with beverages and snacks

Sometimes you want to stop in to pick up something you need.

Now, they are stocked mostly with beverages and snacks
Ahh.. got it.
I can only guess my GF is more organized than yours. :)

Soft drinks have been on the decline as people are becoming more health conscious and choosing better-for-you beverages. Too bad. I still love my Cola.

Soft drinks have been on the decline as people are becoming more health conscious and choosing better-for-you beverages. Too bad. I still love my Cola.

I don't see it

I work with people who are addicted to diet soda the way people used to be addicted to cigarettes

Forum List

Back