Guess the breed of my dog?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Im sure he was a mixed breed, but I think he looks a bit like a malinois or maybe corgy? That he is mixed with malinois or corgy?

Be careful if you try to seriously cross breed Malinois and Corgi .
Difficult.
Seek advice and exact information about both sides of the breeding line .
Do not be surprised if you do not get what you want .
Check it out .

Gypsy Shepherd. Similar to a German Shepherd, except the German Shephard doesn't steal stuff, and rape your women.

Gypsy Shepherd. Similar to a German Shepherd, except the German Shephard doesn't steal stuff, and rape your women.

Do you identify as a nationalist or ethnocentrist or maybe "racist" or "alt right" "far right" and all those terms? And do you think what you said is racist? Why did you said it? And which political spectrum do you identify as?

Do you identify as a nationalist or ethnocentrist or maybe "racist" or "alt right" "far right" and all those terms? And do you think what you said is racist? Why did you said it? And which political spectrum do you identify as?
I said it as a silly joke based on myths about Gypsies. You know everybody here gets ridiculed, don't you?

Gypsies have a reputation, and it's well earned. If they don't want that reputation, then they should not get it in the first place.

I lived in Spain, my ex's mother worked in a health clinic, one gypsy stole her handbag, she shouted after him and he dropped it. Next day he was in the health clinic as if nothing had happened and my ex's mother could do nothing about it.

I was also outside the library and saw a man shout at another man "be careful, eh? Be careful", pretty obvious it was a threat.

Also my ex's current spouse's father was a police officer and he couldn't police the gypsies.

Gypsies have a reputation, and it's well earned. If they don't want that reputation, then they should not get it in the first place.

I lived in Spain, my ex's mother worked in a health clinic, one gypsy stole her handbag, she shouted after him and he dropped it. Next day he was in the health clinic as if nothing had happened and my ex's mother could do nothing about it.

I was also outside the library and saw a man shout at another man "be careful, eh? Be careful", pretty obvious it was a threat.

Also my ex's current spouse's father was a police officer and he couldn't police the gypsies.

Every race has a negative and a positive reputation for something, Gypsies also have positive reputations, like being good musicians for example. Germans have the reputation of being nazis, for example. You will know that reputations might be partly true, but that is never true for everyone within one group undifferentiated, just like not all italians are the loud obnoxious mobster types speaking with hands? Some might be and they got that reputation, but not everyone is. I know Im not a rapist, nor thieve. He adresses me personally. you should realise such thing is racist and wrong. You seem not to realise common sense.

If he's full grown he sure didn't get any height from a Malinois or GSD! Corgi is a good guess because of the length of back and the ears...

Every race has a negative and a positive reputation for something, Gypsies also have positive reputations, like being good musicians for example. Germans have the reputation of being nazis, for example. You will know that reputations might be partly true, but that is never true for everyone within one group undifferentiated, just like not all italians are the loud obnoxious mobster types speaking with hands? Some might be and they got that reputation, but not everyone is. I know Im not a rapist, nor thieve. He adresses me personally. you should realise such thing is racist and wrong. You seem not to realise common sense.

Sure they do. However I think I've spoken about this before, Gypsies, Jews and other groups are looked down on because they stick together.
And yes, it's a generalization. If you say a group of people are thieves, people don't expect EVERYONE in that group to be a thief, just a higher percentage of people are thieves than in other groups.
However where I disagree is that you say it's "racist". Is it? Or is it that people use race to try and hide certain problems. "This is who we are, don't like it, we'll call you racist"??
In the UK, for example, the lowest educated two groups are travellers and Gypsies. Why? Because they move around too much, kids don't have a stable life for education. Then what happens when they're adults? They can't get jobs. So they end up stealing, end up being the victim, end up not liking the society they're in, not respecting the people in that society, bring up kids who become the same.

Education (or lack of) and crime tend to go hand in hand, especially for certain types of crime, theft, violence etc.
There are solutions to this, and that solution is for Gypsies to become "normal" members of society. People don't attack "normal" Gypsies, so it's not about RACE, it's about "lifestyle".
Imagine a bunch of travellers or Gypsies suddenly move into your safe and pleasant community, they're there illegally, they're committing crimes, they're leaving rubbish everywhere, your kids fear going out. How is anyone going to see that positively?

Sure they do. However I think I've spoken about this before, Gypsies, Jews and other groups are looked down on because they stick together.
And yes, it's a generalization. If you say a group of people are thieves, people don't expect EVERYONE in that group to be a thief, just a higher percentage of people are thieves than in other groups.
However where I disagree is that you say it's "racist". Is it? Or is it that people use race to try and hide certain problems. "This is who we are, don't like it, we'll call you racist"??
In the UK, for example, the lowest educated two groups are travellers and Gypsies. Why? Because they move around too much, kids don't have a stable life for education. Then what happens when they're adults? They can't get jobs. So they end up stealing, end up being the victim, end up not liking the society they're in, not respecting the people in that society, bring up kids who become the same.

Education (or lack of) and crime tend to go hand in hand, especially for certain types of crime, theft, violence etc.
There are solutions to this, and that solution is for Gypsies to become "normal" members of society. People don't attack "normal" Gypsies, so it's not about RACE, it's about "lifestyle".
Imagine a bunch of travellers or Gypsies suddenly move into your safe and pleasant community, they're there illegally, they're committing crimes, they're leaving rubbish everywhere, your kids fear going out. How is anyone going to see that positively?

I think if you discuss that, or say that like you just did, it is not racist, but what he did was racist. Do you see a difference? Also I do not think there is a higher percentage of gypsies then others who rape women. Do you think so? Rape is not something Gypsies have a bad reputation for.

If he's full grown he sure didn't get any height from a Malinois or GSD! Corgi is a good guess because of the length of back and the ears...

He was a puppy. Not full grown. But I think he wouldnt have the height of a malinois either ways, I guess he is mixed with something else. Corgy maybe is a good guess too.

He was a puppy. Not full grown. But I think he wouldnt have the height of a malinois either ways, I guess he is mixed with something else. Corgy maybe is a good guess too.
Please post more pictures of him as he grows. It'll be fun to see. Sometimes they change ALOT. I had a mixed breed dog who looked like a Lab when she was a puppy. As an adult, she looked like a black Border Terrier.

Forum List

Back