What Do Single People Do For Valentine's Day?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Since Valentine's Day is next month, I was curious about this as it would really suck for me if I didn't have a Valentine/sweetheart to celebrate it with. Oh, and for all those of you who don't know, the true meaning of Valentine's Day is about love since I only found out a few years ago that Saint Valentine was beheaded for marrying couples in Rome.

Turn your life up twenty notches when you go for lust and friendship .

Or , friendship and lust .

Love invariably complicates life .

What Do Single People Do For Valentine's Day?​

1672768953619.gif

Since Valentine's Day is next month, I was curious about this as it would really suck for me if I didn't have a Valentine/sweetheart to celebrate it with. Oh, and for all those of you who don't know, the true meaning of Valentine's Day is about love since I only found out a few years ago that Saint Valentine was beheaded for marrying couples in Rome.

Eh, give somebody flowers and try to get laid?

Oh yeah ... Valentine's Day.
That's the silly waste of time that comes shortly before Mardi Gras ... :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, hey, hey, FJB. Don't laugh. For those that can't or don't want to find true love, good sex is a reasonabl substitute. If you didn't know this, you aren't doing it right or somebody hasn't been.

Hey, hey, hey, FJB. Don't laugh. For those that can't or don't want to find true love, good sex is a reasonabl substitute. If you didn't know this, you aren't doing it right or somebody hasn't been.

That just makes you a pig in my mind with that kind of attitude. Sex and love are a packaged deal to me. Good luck finding a woman who agrees with you.

... good sex is a reasonable substitute. If you didn't know this, you aren't doing it right or somebody hasn't been

Shoot ... I've had offers.

Problems is ... I am not that good looking and don't know how to dress right ...
Folks tend to mistake me for hooker, offer money ... And that's illegal in most places ... :auiqs.jpg:

masturbate

That just makes you a pig in my mind with that kind of attitude. Sex and love are a packaged deal to me. Good luck finding a woman who agrees with you.
Found one, 48 years ago, 49 really. I'm good.

Found one, 48 years ago, 49 really. I'm good.

Well good for you but even though you're pretty good with politics, your ideas about romance and sex stink in my book. Which I hate calling you a pig, I really do because other than that you seem like a really nice guy, but that's what you're acting like if you really believe that bullshit.

Last edited:
I don't think he was joking...

Nah ... Forget it ... You're okay.
Happy Valentine's Day when it gets here ... And may you and yours have a lovely time.

By the way ... People don't mistake me for a hooker ...
And some of that other stuff might not have been true either ... :auiqs.jpg:

Good question. This will likely be the first one since 1981 or 1982 where I fell into that category. My hope is to go ice fishing. God willing there will be enough ice. To be honest I am pleased. Been there done that, not having to shop or come up with romantic crap is a relief. Proly stop by Doc's have me some cajun tacos and lobster bisc. I am a regular there the bartenders and waitresses will make me feel loved lol.

Forum List

Back