Groypers and the war for the American far right

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me it can get very confusing in the swamp. Trump Jnr being ambushed by riht wingers and so on. The saintly Chalie Kirk under attack.

The two main players are the Groypers and the rest of the GOP. They seem to believein similar stuff but there are two main bones of contention between the two.

Firstly The Jews. Fuentes and his incel mates despise the Jews and seem to focus on this in their war.

Secondly every other minority. Fuentes and his mates despise them ll. Sodo the GOP but they make a better show of covering it up.. There is a lot of money at stake in all of this. Despite living with his parents Fuentes claims to be a millionaire. I doubt that Kirk is short of cash either.

Where will this nonsense actually end. Is it necessary for Trump Jnr to hate Israel because of an accident 60 yeass ago ?
Gosar and Greene have obviously made their decision. As has that neo nazi guy Steve Something who used to visit European Nazis in his holiday.

Popcorn time for those folk on Planet Normal.

Popcorn time for those folk on Planet Normal.
One of the zillion or so fascinating aspects to this whole awful period has been the fact that MAGA world has, in many ways, become a monster that no one can control. Look at the way they booed their cult leader when he promoted vaccines and boosters. Even HE was surprised.

The party sold its soul to a guy who had sold his soul to the mal-informed Fox/talk radio crowd. They didn't realize how serious that crowd was. Now they know, and they don't know what to do.

Mac1958 Biden and the Dems are idiots destroying the US. Trump has been proven correct on everything--the most recent is energy production and buying oil from Russia. The Dems, leftists, BLM is the idiotic anti-American monster

One of the zillion or so fascinating aspects to this whole awful period has been the fact that MAGA world has, in many ways, become a monster that no one can control. Look at the way they booed their cult leader when he promoted vaccines and boosters. Even HE was surprised.

The party sold its soul to a guy who had sold his soul to the mal-informed Fox/talk radio crowd. They didn't realize how serious that crowd was. Now they know, and they don't know what to do.
It used to be about oppressing Blacks and Gays but its getting a lot more complex than that. Fuentes followers seem to have sprung from the Incel gaming community. They have their own culture and terms of reference. They claim its irony "Bro" to cover up their shit but its easy to see them turning on Trump who is as detached from their fantasy world as the rest of us.
Their world and their vision for it is prtty disgusting and I think the only weapon against it is that they somehow find girlfriends ho will sort them out. Many a stupid prick has been turned by a good woman.

It used to be about oppressing Blacks and Gays but its getting a lot more complex than that. Fuentes followers seem to have sprung from the Incel gaming community. They have their own culture and terms of reference. They claim its irony "Bro" to cover up their shit but its easy to see them turning on Trump who is as detached from their fantasy world as the rest of us.
Their world and their vision for it is prtty disgusting and I think the only weapon against it is that they somehow find girlfriends ho will sort them out. Many a stupid prick has been turned by a good woman.
Much of this is based on two strong emotions: Paranoia and frustration. So it's not exactly tough to keep in the incels attached.

I had to look up Gropers to what new insult trump haters have come up with and here’s what I found:

c

Groyper

A groyper is a Christian American Nationalist who:
- rejects the idea of America as a creedal Nation;
- accepts that demographic change is real and has consequences, thus asking that the problem with mass legal immigration be addressed;
- asks that Christian Morality has the central role it once had in Conservatism, and that self-professed right-wingers stop promoting sexual degeneracy;
- advocates for an America First foreign policy and that no American life be sacrificed while fighting in a war that solely serves the interests of foreign countries.

Now I will have to look up “creedal nation” to see if I’m one of those too

The Russians have upped their nuclear alert and idiot left wing Brits worry about something they call groypers on US college campuses. No wonder the U.S. had to bail them out in two world wars.

Forum List

Back