Grown People actually snitch on someone at a job??

Never had someone snitch on me before at a job until now and it shocked the hell out of me. It was about me not being on time. What the fuck is this middle school?

Whoever the receptionist was who snitched obviously needs some DICK
Depends on what was reported.

It was for him not being on time.

Been reading long?

I may just lose it and go in there tomorrow and shove my dick in her mouth

Never had someone snitch on me before at a job until now and it shocked the hell out of me. It was about me not being on time. What the fuck is this middle school?

I'm willing to bet the people that have to constantly pick up your slack ratted your lazy ass out.

I'm willing to bet the people that have to constantly pick up your slack ratted your lazy ass out.

If she was getting DICK on a daily basis she would not have cared how late I was

Are you black? You believe in CP Time?

I'm black and pissed off
Forget the ghetto concept of "snitching", and act like a responsible adult.

I'm glad to see both right and left have little sympathy

That bitch is DEAD to me now, I will not make eye contact with her again

Ohgawdthepoorthing!

Whatever shall she do?

I've fired more than one person for being late. If they're supposed to be there at 7 they best be there by 7.

If I can do without them till they finally show up, I can do without that slacking weasel period.

Back in 2007 I had this young lady working for me at this dive of a Motel and she told me I needed to pay her for doing two jobs because when the old manager hired her she was only for desk clerk duties, well let say the next day I had a new girl doing her job!

Also that new girl I hired got mouthy one day and ask me what would happen if she did not show up the next morning, well I told her she would not get paid for the day and hope she has a great time at her new job...

She got the damn hint!

Problem is we were raised by parents that were born during a time when hard work meant something but today generation, damn they are worthless.

Just yesterday I was using a gas power pole saw and a guy that cut trees for a living whined about how it is too heavy for him.

Damn, and here I am with my medical issues and can cut tree limbs for thirty minutes and that punk can not even cut limbs for five minutes!

So today generation is just worthless!

If she was getting DICK on a daily basis she would not have cared how late I was

Why don't you tell her that!

No. Stop showing up on cpt. It’s annoying. You’re supposed to be 15 minutes early.

Is the time clock “telling on you” when you punch in late.

And it’s not one time. You’re always late. I can tell you’re the type

Are you black? You believe in CP Time?

I'm black and pissed off
Get yourself an alarm clock

What does a grown person get out of snitching?
Satisfaction. Stop being the stereotypical black guy.

And don’t say you got fired because you are black

It does seem really petty to report someone for being late to work. I would never do it. I can't recall any time I've ever reported anyone for anything at work. I mind my own business too. If you are not a supervisor, why would you report someone?

Last edited:
It does seem really petty to report someone for being late to work. I would never do it. I can't recall any time I've ever reported anyone for anything at work. I mind my own business too. If you are not as supervisor, why would you report someone?
While agree, I think details are pretty important here.

Was he three or five minute late, was it a few seconds late? Was he just sliding into work, just over the wire? Was this just a matter of not giving himself enough time to scrape frost off the windows, or being stuck in traffic, the line too long at the gas station, etc., or, is it something completely different?

Or was this a blatant disregard for the schedule, are we talking, hours late?

I have a hard time understanding the magnitude of the problem as it was written.

If folks in this thread bring up some important issues of co-workers picking up slack of chronically late co-workers if they are never there. . . . I don't know.

It does seem really petty to report someone for being late to work. I would never do it. I can't recall any time I've ever reported anyone for anything at work. I mind my own business too. If you are not as supervisor, why would you report someone?

Was he three or five minute late, was it a few seconds late? Was he just sliding into work, just over the wire? Was this just a matter of not giving himself enough time to scrape frost off the windows, or being stuck in traffic, the line too long at the gas station, etc., or, is it something completely different?

I have a hard time understanding the magnitude of the problem as it was written.

If folks in this thread bring up some important issues of co-workers picking up slack of chronically late co-workers if they are never there. . . . I don't know.
If it doesn't affect me and what I need to do my job, I mind my own business. It was the receptionist who reported the OP. Maybe it is his/her job to report people who are late, who knows? That does seem reasonable, that the bosses expect the person on reception to report late arrivals.

If it doesn't affect me and what I need to do my job, I mind my own business. It was the receptionist who reported the OP. Maybe it is his/her job to report people who are late, who knows? That does seem reasonable, that the bosses expect the person on reception to report late arrivals.

I never snitch------I was brought up that way by my brothers

Interesting. I "snitched" on someone at my last job that was getting "the dick".

Get a rooster.
big cock.jpg

Interesting. I "snitched" on someone at my last job that was getting "the dick".

You get dick too from what I can tell faggot

You get dick too from what I can tell faggot
Really? That's a poor attempt at flaming.

Yeah, prison rape is something you write the inmates up for...

Forum List

Back