Grown People actually snitch on someone at a job??

Are you black? You believe in CP Time?

I'm black and pissed off
Forget the ghetto concept of "snitching", and act like a responsible adult.

I'm glad to see both right and left have little sympathy

That bitch is DEAD to me now, I will not make eye contact with her again

That's good.
She told me you were creeping her out........

She needs some DICK which is why she snitches on people. She is a single mother and borderline average

That's why she doesn't need you.

Get a rooster.

Take off your shoes and massage my back with your toes
I'll keep them on..

a4f4ef2152f8396cf65140a35b243d66.jpg

Never had someone snitch on me before at a job until now and it shocked the hell out of me. It was about me not being on time. What the fuck is this middle school?

Whoever the receptionist was who snitched obviously needs some DICK
Losers who are always late are stealing from the company. This is the real world , not prison or the ghetto. Here, in the real world, we don't call it snitching..we call it being socially responsible. BTW..I note all the homophobic phrasing you're using with amusement..as it probably indicates some latent desire to suck some cock...go ahead bro....get a boyfriend and let him wake you up in time for work!

Never had someone snitch on me before at a job until now and it shocked the hell out of me. It was about me not being on time. What the fuck is this middle school?

Losers who are always late are stealing from the company. This is the real world , not prison or the ghetto. Here, in the real world, we don't call it snitching..we call it being socially responsible. BTW..I note all the homophobic phrasing you're using with amusement..as it probably indicates some latent desire to suck some cock...go ahead bro....get a boyfriend and let him wake you up in time for work!

I'm allergic to faggots and ugly women

Have you taken a look at this forum lately? Half the people on here think that this is an extension of high school.

Well..that would explain the nasty rash on your face.

Well..that would explain the nasty rash on your face.

That would explain why I don't talk to ugly women at work

This will go on yer permanent record you know?

Or maybe you need to, ya'know, like show up for work on time like the rest of us do.

Show up to work 15 minutes before you start, and do not blame someone for you being busted eveb if the person reported you....

I would fire you after the third time!

This will go on yer permanent record you know?

So what? I am stupid enough to get another one

Look at it this way
Jealousy killed the cat.

I'm black and pissed off
Forget the ghetto concept of "snitching", and act like a responsible adult.

I'm glad to see both right and left have little sympathy

That bitch is DEAD to me now, I will not make eye contact with her again

Ohgawdthepoorthing!

Whatever shall she do?

I've fired more than one person for being late. If they're supposed to be there at 7 they best be there by 7.

If I can do without them till they finally show up, I can do without that slacking weasel period.

Prison culture mentality...snitch? can we get away from that and be responsible adults...?

Show up to work 15 minutes before you start, and do not blame someone for you being busted eveb if the person reported you....

I would fire you after the third time!

That and calling in all the time. That frigging sucks.

I'm black and pissed off
Get yourself an alarm clock

What does a grown person get out of snitching?

Approval and acceptance. I guarantee you the person doing it is a Leftist.

Depends on what was reported.

Forum List

Back