Grown People actually snitch on someone at a job??

Never had someone snitch on me before at a job until now and it shocked the hell out of me. It was about me not being on time. What the fuck is this middle school?

Whoever the receptionist was who snitched obviously needs some DICK
Interesting. I "snitched" on someone at my last job that was getting "the dick".

Yeah, prison rape is something you write the inmates up for...
He wasn't raping her, she volunteered. It put other officers at risk and she got fired. Should have been prosecuted.

Never had someone snitch on me before at a job until now and it shocked the hell out of me. It was about me not being on time. What the fuck is this middle school?

Interesting. I "snitched" on someone at my last job that was getting "the dick".

Yeah, prison rape is something you write the inmates up for...
He wasn't raping her, she volunteered. It put other officers at risk and she got fired. Should have been prosecuted.

Ah, female guard...

Yeah, knew a few from Joliet that were doing that...

Are you black? You believe in CP Time?

I'm black and pissed off
Get yourself an alarm clock

What does a grown person get out of snitching?
An orgasm!

I'm black and pissed off

An orgasm!

Lotion my dick so u can give me a orgasm

I'm black and pissed off

An orgasm!
I'M TELLING!!!

I just read an article about Craigslist removal of personal ads. Like seeking friends sex etc etc no longer exists.
First thing came in my mind is fbj. Only person I know seeking partners at CL.

Now what you are going to do?

I just read an article about Craigslist removal of personal ads. Like seeking friends sex etc etc no longer exists.
First thing came in my mind is fbj. Only person I know seeking partners at CL.

Now what you are going to do?

Okcupid or Plenty of Fish

Well I just got my written warning at 5pm. Next step is suspension.

Human resources lady actually likes me and was upset she was meeting with me

I would have done the exact same thing. If I am expected to be on time, then YOU need to be expected to be on time.

I'm the Department Steward and we had to deal with a chronic timeliness issue recently. WE (the other members of the Department) brought it up to our Supervisor (who was already aware).

You have an accepted start time. Be there at that time. Very simple.

I would have done the exact same thing. If I am expected to be on time, then YOU need to be expected to be on time.

I'm the Department Steward and we had to deal with a chronic timeliness issue recently. WE (the other members of the Department) brought it up to our Supervisor (who was already aware).

You have an accepted start time. Be there at that time. Very simple.

That bitch better not make eye contact with me again

That bitch better not make eye contact with me again

Or what? You gonna verbally or physically assault her? That's a quick trip to the unemployment line. Check your employee handbook...

In most places taking any sort of negative action against an employee who has reported problems is generally a fireable offense.

Forum List

Back