Growing Days..... Shorten again

I find it disheartening that so many are duped into a false sense of security. Famine is coming and damn fast. Keep that head buried in your rectum lefties. The patterns are clear and choosing to ignore them will be deadly.

They have their own set of facts that window fantasy.... Reality is not what they seek.

1653266650460.png

How do you call this "cooling" without the words "CHERRY PICKING" screaming from your conscience? I can see at least 8 other brief spans over which temperatures dropped for longer spans and with greater consistency and robustness than what you are now calling the end of warming. NONE of them actually indicated any change in the long term trend and there is absolutely NO reason to believe this wee blip means anything different.

In science this is called "windowing the data". It is a form of cherry picking.

You wouldn't understand.

Ohhh I understand your deflection from a true fact of a current cooling trend since 2016 which is why you post that worn-out cherry-picking argument crap.

I see that Cherrypicking excuse over and over and it is hypocritical since your warmist/alamist assholes push the hottest day month and year on record argument proves climate change bromides many times while I honestly and FACTUALLY supported asserted it has been COOLING for over 6 years which YOU never contradicted.

:oops8:

Last edited:
View attachment 648411

How do you call this "cooling" without the words "CHERRY PICKING" screaming from your conscience? I can see at least 8 other brief spans over which temperatures dropped for longer spans and with greater consistency and robustness than what you are now calling the end of warming. NONE of them actually indicated any change in the long term trend and there is absolutely NO reason to believe this wee blip means anything different.

Your dishonesty grows and grows since I said SINCE 2016 it has been COOLING which YOU know is true since you didn't disprove it.

Posting an unsourced 140 year chart doesn't help you.

ALL warming spikes are cause by strong EL-NINO'S since 1979, they are OBVIOUS in the temperature data.

trenberth-global-warming-staircase.gif

LINK

===

1653280945113.png

LINK

CO2 isn't making the spike warming at all El-Nino's are and no warming in between El-Nino's Temperature spikes at all.

Last edited:
The longer term temperature trend, even on your bullshit Tisdale graphic, is up. If El Nino is the only cause, you need to explain where the petajoules of extra energy are coming from cause El Ninos don't just shit heat.

I guess this comes as no surprise to those of us who have been watching the global cooling trend for the last 11 years. Last year the growing season was shorter by 51 days from the 30-year average. This year were already at 57 days. The snow and cold continue coast to coast in the breadbasket states and farmlands.

One more problem to add to the self-inflicted shots to both feet by Biden and democrat AGW nuts. This means not only will costs for fuel and fertilizers to create food be an issue, but we also now have to worry that farmers will now only be able to get one planting and harvest this year. A reduction of output by half. You think food prices are high now, wait a month...

The potential for famine in the US is now likely, not to mention the third world will be seeing massive famine and deaths.

MAR 9, 2022

Since 1970, growing degree days have increased for 97% of 246 stations analyzed across the U.S., with implications for farming productivity, allergy seasons, and the growth of both pests and pollinators.

Most people are unaware that plants underground can survive much deeper cold values. We had a low of 23 degrees F last night. All fruit in Wyoming and Colorado is now history. Any sprouting wheat or other ground crop is now gone as well. This low is moving east, and it is going to kill a lot of planted foods that are just sprouting and very vulnerable.

Not to be rude, but you are a fucking joke. The idea that one night of below freezing temps kills ALL fruit and sprouting wheat and such is one of the dumbest things ever posted on this forum.

The longer term temperature trend, even on your bullshit Tisdale graphic, is up. If El Nino is the only cause, you need to explain where the petajoules of extra energy are coming from cause El Ninos don't just shit heat.

It's called the SUN dummy!

Bob Tisdale showed for several years that it is the sun that warms the oceans which oscillates between El-Nino (Discharge) and La Nina (refill) stages which dominates the atmosphere temperature changes.

It's called the SUN dummy!

Bob Tisdale showed for several years that it is the sun that warms the oceans which oscillates between El-Nino (Discharge) and La Nina (refill) stages which dominates the atmosphere temperature changes.
Then show me a graph of TSI that matches the temperature data in trend and sufficient energy.

PS, Bob Tisdale is a complete fucking idiot.

Last edited:

MAR 9, 2022

Since 1970, growing degree days have increased for 97% of 246 stations analyzed across the U.S., with implications for farming productivity, allergy seasons, and the growth of both pests and pollinators.
That's what happens in an interglacial cycle.

What I find funny, the last three days they were all screaming global warming when it was warm for 2 and 1/2 days and they conveniently forgot about the rest of the nation that was 21-26 deg cooler than average. They focused on the Northeast and ignored the rest of the nation... Agenda is all they seek,

Last edited:
They have their own set of facts that window fantasy.... Reality is not what they seek.
misinformation.
Average low and high for Denver in May is 47 and 72 with an average of 59. The forecast for the next ten days looks like

View attachment 648120

Which is an average of 71 and 47. So your high is 1 degree colder and your low is spot on for the May average. Jesus, run for the hills.
What about Minneapolis, GreenBay, Chicago, Detroit? New York? Portland?

What I find funny, the last three days they were all screaming global warming when it was warm for 2 and 1/2 days and they conveniently forgot about the rest of the nation that was 21-26 deg cooler than average. They focused on the Northeast and ignored the rest of the nation... Agenda is all they seek,
I think in this regard, we seek an examination of climate and not local weather.

1653342232615.png

Post #27 (97% of stations show an increase in growing days) has simply handed you your hat. Pwned, I think its called.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back