Grover Cleveland 2.0

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

I think he should start his campaign for 2024 immediately.

Trump has stated on several occasions that he would focus on supporting any primary challengers to never-Trump establishment members in both the House and the Senate.

The numbers seem to bear out Republican voters wanting Trump to play a vital role in the future of the party.

In a Politico/Morning Consult poll, 53% would like to see Trump run again, and a Quinipiac University national poll show that “three out of four Republicans would like to see Trump have a bigger role in the GOP.”

kudos on the allusion. But I don't think Trump is electable after attepting a coup

He didn't "attempt a coup" at all, that was just the spin the libs put on it.

In any event, he is the only Republican with a record and a chance to win in 2024. So there is no down side to nominate him, unless the GOP is seeking a 2nd place finish in 2024 and subsequent elections.

kudos on the allusion. But I don't think Trump is electable after attepting a coup

In any event, he is the only Republican with a record and a chance to win in 2024. So there is no down side to nominate him, unless the GOP is seeking a 2nd place finish in 2024 and subsequent elections.
He has his own base--he should tell the GOP that he doesn't need their back-stabbing swamp creatures.

I think he should start his campaign for 2024 immediately.

Trump has stated on several occasions that he would focus on supporting any primary challengers to never-Trump establishment members in both the House and the Senate.

The numbers seem to bear out Republican voters wanting Trump to play a vital role in the future of the party.

In a Politico/Morning Consult poll, 53% would like to see Trump run again, and a Quinipiac University national poll show that “three out of four Republicans would like to see Trump have a bigger role in the GOP.”
imagine if he ran for senator in one of his strongholds in 2022 and won??

Nah, he just wanted to overthrow the election and prevent President Biden being sworn in, even though Biden won the election. Trump probably figured the Capital could use redecorating and needed new windows and doors anyway.

Only QAnon and Trumpistas are buying the stolen election shit anymore
Wrong again. Anyone who did any research is buying it. There are over 100 million that will never change their minds that there was massive fraud. No cigar.
That's about a third of America
Yes it is. It was pointed out to Congress and they did nothing about it. Instead they called people with very legitimate reasons traitors. That fact will convince even more there was massive fraud. They did nothing to insure election integrity after being given the option.

Only QAnon and Trumpistas are buying the stolen election shit anymore
Wrong again. Anyone who did any research is buying it. There are over 100 million that will never change their minds that there was massive fraud. No cigar.
That's about a third of America
Yes it is. It was pointed out to Congress and they did nothing about it. Instead they called people with very legitimate reasons traitors. That fact will convince even more there was massive fraud. They did nothing to insure election integrity after being given the option.
it's treason to attack the capital and congress

Forum List

Back