Grover Cleveland 2.0

He lost

• The Presidency
  • The Senate
  • The House

But he's a "great candidate"

rofl

Cults gonna cult

--- and the popular vote --- twice. Which makes him not Grover Cleveland 2.0 but Benjamin Harrison 2.0.

Only QAnon and Trumpistas are buying the stolen election shit anymore
Wrong again. Anyone who did any research is buying it. There are over 100 million that will never change their minds that there was massive fraud. No cigar.
That's about a third of America
Yes it is. It was pointed out to Congress and they did nothing about it. Instead they called people with very legitimate reasons traitors. That fact will convince even more there was massive fraud. They did nothing to insure election integrity after being given the option.
it's treason to attack the capital and congress
That was not an attack. It was instigated violence.

"Grover Cleveland 2.0"

Actually this might not be a bad thing. Grover Cleveland, as we all know, was the 22nd President, while Grover Cleveland was the 24th. This makes Grover Cleveland and Grover Cleveland two different people. If there's anyone who needs to be a different person, it's Rump.

I bet you never looked at it.

I don't find it compelling and neither do the courts. Sucks for you, huh?

Wanna keep pushing your stupid conspiracy theories? That's neat. Go for it. I'm still not buying what you're selling and neither are the courts. Your insistence on continuing to cry about it isn't going to change anything, but I encourage you to continue doing so because I find it amusing.

How are you enjoying these four years so far? :)

Forum List

Back