Groomers Gonna Groom- Another Sick Teacher Caught Abusing a Young Child

Why even post, if all you are going to do is deflect away from the sick fuck in the OP?
Oh, because its what you and yours do. You guys ALWAYS defend, deflect or gaslight for these freaks.
Post lies, get called a liar.
FOX admitted under oath to lying to you.

And I don't think calling the OP a sick fuck is appropriate. Probably true, but inappropriate.

So this happened in NY, where a teacher tried to confuse & transition a 9 year old 5th grade student by repeatedly referring to her as "Leo" & using male pronouns in class throughout the school year.
The school knew this but didn't inform the parents for months.

The parents were only alerted to the real danger & damage done when their young child drew a picture of a little girl with a caption that said "I want to kill myself".

This "teacher" is now facing a lawsuit. I'd go after the school system & every individual in a position of authority as well.

I think this evil witch masquerading as an authority figure should be thrown in prison for the rest of it's life.

Cue the progbots to claim opposing grooming & perverted demons in schools makes us "haters", homophobic or unenlightened.
Groomer enablers will come up with any BS they can to distract from their own delusions, derangements & disorders.

“Rosenquist pursued her own agenda outside the curriculum, which included persuading her 5th-grade students to try ‘being gay’ or being another gender even when they were not. To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum,” the lawsuit said, according to Fox News.

More from Fox News:A New York teacher was accused of “manipulating” a 5th-grade girl into changing her gender without parents’ knowledge or consent, causing “suicidal ideation,” a lawsuit filed against a school district alleged.The suit claims the student, who was assigned female at birth and identifies as female, was targeted by her teacher, Rosenquist, throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Rosenquist began to use a male name and pronouns for the student, the suit says. The plaintiff student and parents’ anonymity were maintained in the lawsuit.

The level of sickness is truly stomach churning.

That doesnt exist. CNN always settles their suits.
What we do have is CNN employees admitting on video that they lie and use propaganda for ratings.
So, let me see if I can get his straight...

You say CNN lies but have no proof.
FOX admits lying to you but you claim they tell the truth.

Surely you can recognize the disconnect.

So this happened in NY, where a teacher tried to confuse & transition a 9 year old 5th grade student by repeatedly referring to her as "Leo" & using male pronouns in class throughout the school year.
The school knew this but didn't inform the parents for months.

The parents were only alerted to the real danger & damage done when their young child drew a picture of a little girl with a caption that said "I want to kill myself".

This "teacher" is now facing a lawsuit. I'd go after the school system & every individual in a position of authority as well.

I think this evil witch masquerading as an authority figure should be thrown in prison for the rest of it's life.

Cue the progbots to claim opposing grooming & perverted demons in schools makes us "haters", homophobic or unenlightened.
Groomer enablers will come up with any BS they can to distract from their own delusions, derangements & disorders.

“Rosenquist pursued her own agenda outside the curriculum, which included persuading her 5th-grade students to try ‘being gay’ or being another gender even when they were not. To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum,” the lawsuit said, according to Fox News.

More from Fox News:A New York teacher was accused of “manipulating” a 5th-grade girl into changing her gender without parents’ knowledge or consent, causing “suicidal ideation,” a lawsuit filed against a school district alleged.The suit claims the student, who was assigned female at birth and identifies as female, was targeted by her teacher, Rosenquist, throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Rosenquist began to use a male name and pronouns for the student, the suit says. The plaintiff student and parents’ anonymity were maintained in the lawsuit.

I can picture Tucker telling Hannity what a bunch of B's this is but let's run anyhow cause the groomer obsessed trumpers will eat it up and drive up as revenues.

Fox news. Lol, FFS.

So, let me see if I can get his straight...

You say CNN lies but have no proof.
FOX admits lying to you but you claim they tell the truth.

Surely you can recognize the disconnect.
I didnt claim they told the truth. Why must you lie?
I dont watch that MSM garbage. They all lie.
I have proof. You didnt ask for it.

I didnt claim they told the truth. Why must you lie?
I dont watch that MSM garbage. They all lie.
I have proof. You didnt ask for it.
PROJECT VERITAS?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Selectively edited footage to "prove" the lies they want you to believe!

BWAHAHAHAHA

AND

I asked for admissions under oath.
The only admissions under oath in your links is when Veritas was sued and admitted editing the footage.

BWAHAHAHA

PROJECT VERITAS?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Selectively edited footage to "prove" the lies they want you to believe!

BWAHAHAHAHA

AND

I asked for admissions under oath.
The only admissions under oath in your links is when Veritas was sued and admitted editing the footage.

BWAHAHAHA
I clearly stated there wasnt any under oath because CNN ALWAYS SETTLES.
How did i know you were going to be a goddamn hack about this?
“Any reporter on CNN, what they’re actually doing is they’re telling the person what to say. It’s always, like, leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths,” he said.
“And the only people we let on air, for the most part, are people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.”
“Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100 percent going to say it, and I 100 percent believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out,”

But yeah, your ridiculous "selective edited" bullshit means that person didnt actually admit to all that shit... You pathetic dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back