Groomer alert : Teacher shows student how to put a condom on a dildo

You could get hookers in OKC right down the street from the capitol building, they cost twenty bucks in the 1970s.

Grooms children for safe sex

Bitch
Ah......safe-sex.
My suggestion is you abide the wishes of the parents and don't teach them about sex till they're ready.
No kid should be taught in kindergarten how to get his girlfriend off.
All you're going to end up doing is causing more abortions and more suicides.

Thats over the top. I’m for sex ed but what’s next, how to finish off a guy faster? Geez.
Teachers should not be teaching children who are too young to legally HAVE sex, about sex.
It's a CRIME to share sexually explicit information and pictures with children. WHY ARE OUR FAKE EDUCATORS DOING THIS?
I know why. To groom the children for predators and traffickers. This stuff is traumatizing for kids.

Ah......safe-sex.
My suggestion is you abide the wishes of the parents and don't teach them about sex till they're ready.
No kid should be taught in kindergarten how to get his girlfriend off.
All you're going to end up doing is causing more abortions and more suicides.
If they can get a hard on, they are ready

Nobody is teaching kindergartners about sex, you are making shit up

The grade is important in this discussion…

If taught in High School then you are going to lose this argument because it is part of sex education.

You have the right or did have the right to excuse your child from the program and some have or did.

I have no issue sex education being taught in High School to students and I have no issue if you feel your child should be excused from this class…

Teachers should not be teaching children who are too young to legally HAVE sex, about sex.
It's a CRIME to share sexually explicit information and pictures with children. WHY ARE OUR FAKE EDUCATORS DOING THIS?
I know why. To groom the children for predators and traffickers. This stuff is traumatizing for kids.
Yea…like that has ever worked

The grade is important in this discussion…

If taught in High School then you are going to lose this argument because it is part of sex education.

You have the right or did have the right to excuse your child from the program and some have or did.

I have no issue sex education being taught in High School to students and I have no issue if you feel your child should be excused from this class…

What’s funny is people figured out where to stick it before school ever existed in life, schools do not need to teach ppl how to fk .

Did you need a little instruction book when you wanted to screw your first whatever probably not my gawd grow some common sense ppl . Please.

You mean Dennis Hastert-like? Roy Moore-like? Matt Gaetz-like?

Putting a condom on a dildo

This teacher uses her mouth to show a student how to put a rubber on!
This does not need to be done in school! We can not tell you enough how this is used to groom your children by telling the clueless this teaches your kids about safe sex bs.

1. YOU ARE THE PARENT YOU SHOULD BE TEACHING YOUR KIDS NOT SOME FREAK ASS TEACHER!

2. YOUR KIDS HAVE INSTINCTS THAT SEEMED TO HAVE WORKED SINCE HUMANITY BEGAN

3. KIDS DO NOT NEED PROGRAMMED TO THINK ABOUT SEX, WHEN NATURALLY THEY WOULDN’T
BE THINKING ABOUT SEX IF THESE FKG SCHOOLS WOULD STOP MAKING THEM THINK ABOUT UNDER THIS GUISE OF STD BS.

I’m not saying don’t have a health class and teach teens about std because they will do it whether you want them to or not so the best one can do is dump tons of information down their childrens brain canal ! NOT A TEACHERS and their ideas or opinions and feelings of sex .

This guy below was in the musical saying “ we’re going to control your children “ something like that.

Part of sex Ed for literally decades. Faux outrage by frauds.

Part of sex Ed for literally decades. Faux outrage by frauds.
Don't know if you have kids or not, or if any are daughters, but I can tell you, if I had ever caught wind that a teacher in my daughters class was using a dilldo to teach my girl how to put on a condom with her mouth, I would damned sure make enough stink that that "teacher" was fired.

Forum List

Back