Grocery Prices have soared.

Lots and lots but the two parties want rich old white guys.
One of the Greek geniuses wrote about the IDEAL SOCIETY----and
decided that the ruler and members of the Senate had to be RICH to
avoid corruption. UHM---that's all I remember ---uhm Plato or
Socrates

Which is still lower than inflation around the world.
Wrong again, my good friend. We're about in the middle, and frankly, I do not care what someone is paying for a rib eye in France.

Grocery prices are NOT going down; they are going up slightly slower. This is brutal on low-income and fixed-income folks.

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

When President Biden took office, about $500.00 for groceries would see me through a month. Now, it is pushing over $700.00.

Wrong again, my good friend. We're about in the middle, and frankly, I do not care what someone is paying for a rib eye in France.

Grocery prices are NOT going down; they are going up slightly slower. This is brutal on low-income and fixed-income folks.

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

When President Biden took office, about $500.00 for groceries would see me through a month. Now, it is pushing over $700.00.
I paid 7.95 a pound for ribeye at Ten Box in Rogers, Ar.

President Joe Biden is regularly promoting signs of a strengthening economy and easing inflation, but when it comes to the indicator closest to home, it’s a tough sell.

The surge in grocery prices since just before the Covid lockdown has been stunning: up more than 25%, a full 5 percentage points more than consumer prices overall.

Yep, the economy is doing just great, it's just your pocketbook that's suffering.

MSN

My normal bag of groceries that use to ring up at about $75 is now well over &100. Most often closer to $115.

I did as well as a Realtor. President Reagan brought 30-year fixed-rate mortgages from 18% to just above 10%—inflation from over 13% to just below 4% a year. Thank God for President Reagan!
And spending. Now after forty years the debt and the economy won't handle it as well.

I paid 7.95 a pound for ribeye at Ten Box in Rogers, Ar.
Was it USDA Choice, or South American roll-the-dice stuff?

Not that you can't win with that South American stuff, but you don't always..

And that tough is a lot tougher than USDA Choice tough.

No. Fuel price increases were brought on by a war precipitated by the 3rd largest oil producer in the world....and then massive profiteering by oil companies that took advantage of the situation.

Honestly, you really should brush up on how things work. :)
Energy prices started to skyrocket the day after President Biden was elected. As you know, Biden ran on a platform to shut down the use of fossil fuels.

2024-03-08.jpg

Forum List

Back