Greta Von Death Metal, killer climate song.

Nope..all you did was lie and say that you did...do you think that people can't look back through the thread to see that you haven't actually posted any of the things you claim to have posted?

Most sensible people can read.... and don't believe in black helicopter theories on how the whole scientific community is out to get your SUV.

Then by all means point out the post # in which you provided the information.

My bet is that you won't be doing that ether since you never provided any such information..

I understand it perfectly well. The rich are parasites who've convinced stupid people like you they are vital organs. Most of the misery in the world is because the rich are too fucking greedy.

Guess you don't know the definition of a parasite either...not surprising. Envy and hate have destroyed your ability to effectively use the english vocabulary...

One, I don't give a rat's fuck what a bunch of slave rapists wrote down in the constitution.

Clearly you don't ...and if I held your views warped by jealousy and envy, I probably wouldn't either...

We have a 20 Trillion dollar economy and a 4 Trillion dollar Federal budget. 1 Trillion in entitlement spending is a pittance, and most of that goes to fat middle class entitlement. Even the Koch Brothers are stupid enough to openly call for the end of those. They'd get lynched.

Goes to show how ignorant you are...anyone who can say with a straight face that a trillion dollars is a pittance is so removed from reality that they probably should be institutionalized before they hurt themselves or some one else...

Uh, sorry, guy, we did what we were supposed to do. We invested in our homes and our 401K's, and the One Percenters whose balls you just can't stop licking cheated us all, and then DEMANDED we bail them out.

How is it that it didn't happen to me? Did they single you out for some reason? Maybe you didn't diversify but instead put all your eggs in one basket and don't think that was a bad financial decision?

Kudos Joe! I agree with much of your rant. Surprisingly.

I do however disagree with your condemnation of the Constitution, because SOME of the Founding Fathers were slave holders. That’s not a good reason for condemning it. Much of the Constitution is worthy of our praise, no matter who wrote it. The problem lies in the fact that today, government is not limited by it and often ignores it.

This is the thinking of a deep state government elitist..."people are innocent, you know, until alleged to be involved in some kind of criminal activity." Former CIA Director John Brennan

The Constitution is shit. It's the best thinking of 18th century slave rapists who barely stopped believing witchcraft was a thing.

This is a Constitution that produces Trump when a vast majority says No, and all the "elites" know he's unfit for office but do nothing about it.
Oh brother. Must you always go off the rails?

Trump has broken your brain.

His brain was broken long before trump...that sort of thinking requires stewing in decades of failure, hate, jealousy, and class envy...

Guess you don't know the definition of a parasite either...not surprising. Envy and hate have destroyed your ability to effectively use the english vocabulary...

Nope, I know exactly what a parasite is. A Capitalist doesn't make anything, he merely profits off the labor of the person who does.

By definition- a parasite.

Goes to show how ignorant you are...anyone who can say with a straight face that a trillion dollars is a pittance is so removed from reality that they probably should be institutionalized before they hurt themselves or some one else...

A trillion dollars spread across 300 million people.. Um, yeah, that's a pittance. Comes out to $3000 a person.

How is it that it didn't happen to me? Did they single you out for some reason? Maybe you didn't diversify but instead put all your eggs in one basket and don't think that was a bad financial decision?

Or maybe I trusted the bullshit.

upload_2019-10-13_8-48-40.jpeg

What you call "Deep State" I call the competent people who know what they are doing.

Like the O. Cortez...recently a bartender who was elected by some nut balls in her district...who are now regretting their decision...are those the people you believe know what they are doing?

You really are out there, aren't you?

Like the O. Cortez...recently a bartender who was elected by some nut balls in her district...who are now regretting their decision...are those the people you believe know what they are doing?

Uh, no, do try to pay attention.

I was talking about the career professionals in the various departments who know how to get things done, no matter what kinds of CLOWNS get elected to Congress or the Presidency.

And frankly, compared to Trump, AOC is a genius.

Trump was talking about nuking hurricanes a couple weeks ago. Admittably, that was 20 crazy things ago, so it's hard to keep track.

Nope, I know exactly what a parasite is. A Capitalist doesn't make anything, he merely profits off the labor of the person who does.

By definition- a parasite.

By definition, a capitalist is someone who invests money in trade and industry...in fact, they make trade and industry possible providing all the benefits that come from them...without capitalists, you would not be sitting in your parent's basement now enjoying your computer, or your x box, or the juice boxes and cookies that your mom brings down to you.

You would be living a hunter gatherer life style and would probably have a life expectancy of about 30 years on the outside...

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you....

Uh, no, do try to pay attention.

I was talking about the career professionals in the various departments who know how to get things done, no matter what kinds of CLOWNS get elected to Congress or the Presidency.

And frankly, compared to Trump, AOC is a genius.

Trump was talking about nuking hurricanes a couple weeks ago. Admittably, that was 20 crazy things ago, so it's hard to keep track.

Bureaucrats? That is your idea of career professionals? BBBWWWHHHHAAAHAAAHAAAHHH

you are a true idiot...by all means, stay in your parent's basement...it is where you belong..

Are you so ignorant that you are unaware that the best and brightest do not work for the government?

His brain was broken long before trump...that sort of thinking requires stewing in decades of failure, hate, jealousy, and class envy...

Hey, guy, before 2008, I was probably more right wing than you are.

Then two things happened.

1) The religious, gun and libertarian nuts took over the Conservative Movement.
2) I realized that the guy in the corner office doesn't have my best interest at heart.

Trump is the cummulation of 40 years of playing on racism, religion and sexual fears to get stupid working class whites to vote against their won economic interests...

Even the Koch brothers, like Dr. Frankenstein, are horrified by the monster they've created.

Bureaucrats? That is your idea of career professionals? BBBWWWHHHHAAAHAAAHAAAHHH

you are a true idiot...by all means, stay in your parent's basement...it is where you belong..

My parents died back in the 1980's, but never mind... attack on family has been reported to the mods.

How warped can you be? Suggesting that your mom takes care of you is an attack on your family? You truly are twisted...

Hey, guy, before 2008, I was probably more right wing than you are.

Then two things happened.

1) The religious, gun and libertarian nuts took over the Conservative Movement.
2) I realized that the guy in the corner office doesn't have my best interest at heart.

Trump is the cummulation of 40 years of playing on racism, religion and sexual fears to get stupid working class whites to vote against their won economic interests...

Even the Koch brothers, like Dr. Frankenstein, are horrified by the monster they've created.

No...the only thing that could turn a conservative into the frothing thing you have become is a brain tumor or a traumatic brain injury..

By definition, a capitalist is someone who invests money in trade and industry...in fact, they make trade and industry possible providing all the benefits that come from them...without capitalists, you would not be sitting in your parent's basement now enjoying your computer, or your x box, or the juice boxes and cookies that your mom brings down to you.

You would be living a hunter gatherer life style and would probably have a life expectancy of about 30 years on the outside...

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you....

The Capitalist is a parasite... Or as Abe Lincoln once observed.

upload_2019-10-13_8-56-22.jpeg

The reason why we have a longer life expectency is because- wait for it- the government fought for cleaner environments, health care and pensions for the elderly, workplace safety, and so on.

So, yeah, I won't die at 56 like my Dad did because some Capitalist Bloodsucker put asbestos in his work environment. I managed to make it to 57... whoo-hooo...

No...the only thing that could turn a conservative into the frothing thing you have become is a brain tumor or a traumatic brain injury..

Naw, guy, I will tell you exactly what changed me.

After I served my country in the US Army from 1981 to 1992, I got out into the civilian work world, and got to see all the shitty, awful glory of lying, two-faced capitalism. Managers who pretty much lied to my face. Awful decision making that put companies out of business. But even that wasn't enough to change my mind.

What changed my mind was 2008. After I had slipped on some ice in 2007, I had to fight a year long battle with Cigna to get an operation to fix my knee. Meanwhile, my manager did his level best to sandbag my career. When I complained, he said, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union".

This is when I realized that the Democrats have a LOT of problems. But one party is on the side of working folks, and one is on the side of the assholes.

It didn't help that after Obama got elected, the GOP tripled down on the racism, religious crazy and general nuttiness.

Now, going back to our discussion on this thread.. used to be, Republicans understood and accepted Science. Nixon and Reagan were right wing dicks, but when scientists came to them and said, "Mr. President, we have a problem!" they did something about it.

The Capitalist is a parasite... Or as Abe Lincoln once observed.

Good luck earning a living if there isn't anyone with capital to pay you for your labor..

The reason why we have a longer life expectency is because- wait for it- the government fought for cleaner environments, health care and pensions for the elderly, workplace safety, and so on.

Sorry guy...we live longer due to a practically endless supply of energy...there are still primitive tribals about who live in what we would consider nearly pristine environments who are considered to be tribal elders at 30..

So, yeah, I won't die at 56 like my Dad did because some Capitalist Bloodsucker put asbestos in his work environment. I managed to make it to 57... whoo-hooo...

Quit your pissing an moaning...I developed leukemia because someone thought that it would be a good idea to spay agent orange on Vietnam...

Unintended consequences are not deliberate malevolence...asbestos was considered to be a modern marvel and saved far more people from burning to death than it will ever take due to respiratory illness. Would you begrudge all the people who didn't burn to death their lives because a smaller number developed respiratory problems?

You are truly a twisted individual...

Naw, guy, I will tell you exactly what changed me.

After I served my country in the US Army from 1981 to 1992, I got out into the civilian work world, and got to see all the shitty, awful glory of lying, two-faced capitalism. Managers who pretty much lied to my face. Awful decision making that put companies out of business. But even that wasn't enough to change my mind.

What changed my mind was 2008. After I had slipped on some ice in 2007, I had to fight a year long battle with Cigna to get an operation to fix my knee. Meanwhile, my manager did his level best to sandbag my career. When I complained, he said, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union".

This is when I realized that the Democrats have a LOT of problems. But one party is on the side of working folks, and one is on the side of the assholes.

It didn't help that after Obama got elected, the GOP tripled down on the racism, religious crazy and general nuttiness.

Now, going back to our discussion on this thread.. used to be, Republicans understood and accepted Science. Nixon and Reagan were right wing dicks, but when scientists came to them and said, "Mr. President, we have a problem!" they did something about it.

So you changed because YOU fell down, walking on ice and someone didn't rush to take care of you...what a baby....and someone you worked for didn't think that you were all that good at what you did...boo hoo hooo...

Do you think that makes you special? Grow up...try being responsible for your self or is that too much to ask?

Good luck earning a living if there isn't anyone with capital to pay you for your labor..

Funny thing, we could probably get by just fine without capitalists.

Sorry guy...we live longer due to a practically endless supply of energy...there are still primitive tribals about who live in what we would consider nearly pristine environments who are considered to be tribal elders at 30..

Um,no, we live longer because people have access to medical care and food... and that has more to do with government than business.

Quit your pissing an moaning...I developed leukemia because someone thought that it would be a good idea to spay agent orange on Vietnam...

Nobody believes you were in Vietnam, Cleetus.

Unintended consequences are not deliberate malevolence...asbestos was considered to be a modern marvel and saved far more people from burning to death than it will ever take due to respiratory illness. Would you begrudge all the people who didn't burn to death their lives because a smaller number developed respiratory problems?

I doubt all that many people were saved from burning.

Meanwhile, 90,000 people die due to asbestos related illnesses every year..

upload_2019-10-13_9-53-36.png

Oh, final point. The companies that made and distributed Asbestos KNEW it was a carcinogen. they just didn't give a fuck.

Forum List

Back