Greta Thunberg Meets With Barack Obama To Talk Climate Fear

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Eric Arthur Blair

Gold Member
Reaction score
She's a product just like a can of tuna, marketed, promoted, hyped by the AGW machinery.
I surprised Al Gore and Bill Nye (The Science Guy) haven't had an audience with her and kissed her ring.
Maybe they have and I missed that.

I also wonder if Thunberg has told Obama his mansion will be under water in a matter of years.

Pete7469

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is why I encourage liberal abortions.

I just hope the kid grows up, gets rebellious, and grows a frontal lobe.

Augustine_

Silver Member
Reaction score
She is up against people who are thinking that actions happening in the Middle East mean that armageddon is about to happen and that a magic Messiah is getting ready to descend from the clouds. Humanity doesn't deserve to make it.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

Obama meets with Greta Thunberg: 'One of our planet's greatest advocates'
She is a smart kid

Strange that conservatives are not as bright
Gullible stooge pawn. You Leftards should go to prison for what you do to children.

Eric Arthur Blair

Gold Member
Reaction score
She is up against people who are thinking that actions happening in the Middle East mean that armageddon is about to happen and that a magic Messiah is getting ready to descend from the clouds. Humanity doesn't deserve to make it.
You know your paranoid fears do not represent reality, right?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your post show you have mental illness.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Ringtone

Silver Member
Reaction score
She's a product just like a can of tuna, marketed, promoted, hyped by the AGW machinery.
I surprised Al Gore and Bill Nye (The Science Guy) haven't had an audience with her and kissed her ring.

I also wonder if Thunberg has told Obama his mansion will be under water in a matter of years.
What a circus of fools and frauds. As for meeting up with Gorp and Bill Nye the Pseudoscience guy, that would be child abuse.

TroglocratsRdumb

Gold Member
Reaction score

georgephillip

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Along with his former home town

Or is that another Chinese hoax?
https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/w...al-and-why-is-it-sinking-20190827-p52l70.html

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Poor kid thinks she will not see 45....what a evil thing to do to a kid...lie about a so called weather crises and its dangers and severity....just to get her thinking like a good liberal in the voting booth one day....its sick....

MarathonMike

Platinum Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List