Greta Thunberg Meets With Barack Obama To Talk Climate Fear

mother father and daughter......there you go

the three cretins wearing the terrorist T-shirt of Antifa.

what else can you expect:rolleyes-41:

weLvLhc.jpg

She's a product just like a can of tuna, marketed, promoted, hyped by the AGW machinery.
I surprised Al Gore and Bill Nye (The Science Guy) haven't had an audience with her and kissed her ring.
Maybe they have and I missed that.

I also wonder if Thunberg has told Obama his mansion will be under water in a matter of years.

This is why I encourage liberal abortions.

I just hope the kid grows up, gets rebellious, and grows a frontal lobe.

She is up against people who are thinking that actions happening in the Middle East mean that armageddon is about to happen and that a magic Messiah is getting ready to descend from the clouds. Humanity doesn't deserve to make it.

Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

Obama meets with Greta Thunberg: 'One of our planet's greatest advocates'
She is a smart kid

Strange that conservatives are not as bright
Gullible stooge pawn. You Leftards should go to prison for what you do to children.

She is up against people who are thinking that actions happening in the Middle East mean that armageddon is about to happen and that a magic Messiah is getting ready to descend from the clouds. Humanity doesn't deserve to make it.
You know your paranoid fears do not represent reality, right?

Your post show you have mental illness.

She's a product just like a can of tuna, marketed, promoted, hyped by the AGW machinery.
I surprised Al Gore and Bill Nye (The Science Guy) haven't had an audience with her and kissed her ring.

I also wonder if Thunberg has told Obama his mansion will be under water in a matter of years.

What a circus of fools and frauds. As for meeting up with Gorp and Bill Nye the Pseudoscience guy, that would be child abuse.

Along with his former home town
maxresdefault.jpg

Or is that another Chinese hoax?
https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/w...al-and-why-is-it-sinking-20190827-p52l70.html

Poor kid thinks she will not see 45....what a evil thing to do to a kid...lie about a so called weather crises and its dangers and severity....just to get her thinking like a good liberal in the voting booth one day....its sick....

Forum List

Back