Greta Thunberg Meets With Barack Obama To Talk Climate Fear

She is a smart kid

That's what you said about this mental midget...

david-hogg-march-speech-getty.jpg

Or is that another Chinese hoax?
"Jakarta is facing its own inconvenient truth. Indonesia’s capital is sinking even faster than climate change can cause sea levels to rise".

Two things... three actually, if you don't mind..

*If Jakarta is sinking due to global warming, why is it sinking faster than sea levels are rising? That would indicate Jakarta's problem is not related to AGW since there is no correlation there.

*If Jakarta is sinking due to global warming why aren't we seeing other instances around the world of similar incidents?
Shouldn't sea levels be raising in a uniform manner?

*And of course the question no one wants to answer, if rising ocean levels are a very real threat why did former president Obama recently buy very expensive ocean front property.?

If a volcano was showing signs or erupting would we expect him to buy a home at the base of that volcano?

Of course I'm sure you can address all these questions. I await an answer.

She's a product just like a can of tuna, marketed, promoted, hyped by the AGW machinery.
I surprised Al Gore and Bill Nye (The Science Guy) haven't had an audience with her and kissed her ring.
Maybe they have and I missed that.

I also wonder if Thunberg has told Obama his mansion will be under water in a matter of years.
I also wonder if Thunberg has told Obama his mansion will be under water in a matter of years.
Along with his former home town
maxresdefault.jpg

Or is that another Chinese hoax?
https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/w...al-and-why-is-it-sinking-20190827-p52l70.html

The biggest problem is water. Unlike Australia, Indonesia does not have a series of dams and pipes to deliver water to all the 10 million-plus residents of its biggest city. About 40 per cent of residents rely on bore water, according to the city's tap water company, PAM Jaya, and it is brought up from under their feet by massive pumps running day and night.

It's not just private users either: more than 4000 commercial buildings, such as hotels and offices, also rely on groundwater. The amount of water a company or individual can remove is supposed to be regulated but, as with most regulations in Indonesia, the rules are poor and enforcement minimal. As the water is pumped out, the ground on which the city is built gradually subsides, like a balloon deflating.

Did you think the problem was global warming?
Have you always been such a stupid twat?

Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

Obama meets with Greta Thunberg: 'One of our planet's greatest advocates'
She is a smart kid

Strange that conservatives are not as bright
Sad that they have to bash kids. This isn’t tbe first.

Joe Biden will be disappointed he missed the chance to creep on another little girl.

Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

She is a smart kid

Smart?

In my opinion, she is a terrorist in the making....next she will be wearing a black mask and carrying bricks and stones and a baseball bat...

If you think that's smart......:dunno:

She is a smart kid

Smart?

In my opinion, she is a terrorist in the making....next she will be wearing a black mask and carrying bricks and stones and a baseball bat...

The terrorists deny climate change

She is a smart kid

Smart?

wow.....you have been brain washed too? oh well

She is a smart kid

Smart?

The entire world acknowledges climate change. It is a fact

Only oil companies and Conservatives deny it

She is a smart kid

Smart?

It's a hoax.

Period.

She is a smart kid

Smart?

How many trillions do we need to waste on windmills to ensure the climate never, ever changes again?

She is a smart kid

Smart? She's a fucking Nazi, from a Nazi family..

Barack only likes to be alone with little boys.

th
Greta Thunberg’s book was actually written by her mother, a well-known opera singer, by the name of Malena Ernman. Greta’s father is an actor, Svante Thunberg.

Greta has been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and selective mutism. She has said that “being on the spectrum was an advantage, as almost everything was in black and white”. She also stated that “I feel like I am dying inside if I don’t protest”, and “I am doing this because you adults are shitting on my future”.

But if you think that Greta’s parents are the only ones pulling the strings on poor disadvantaged Greta, then you would be wrong. The real puppeteers are the “One Foundation”.

Who is the One Foundation, I hear you ask? Remember the song “One” by U2? The One Foundation was set up by none other than Bono, who was previously accused, much like the Clinton Foundation, of using a charity to line his own pockets, with Bono taking 99% of the charity donations. Some of that charity money is going to fund climate activism; the rest, presumably, funds Bono.
Greta Thunberg: Child prodigy, or an exploited puppet of the Left? – WOBH | Media

Bono's ONE foundation under fire for giving tiny percentage of funds to charity | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back