Grenell Makes Shocking Announcement

Obama has a 60%+ approval rating now. Clearly voters are saying that Obama's Presidency was pretty good compared to Trump. Obamacare is more popular than Trump.

LMAO yes Obama is so popular the American people chose to abandon him and his dumb ass policies handing the White House, House, and Senate to Republicans that's how popular Obama is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Obama's approvals are in the 60s now versus Trump who is in the 40s. Clearly Americans believe Obama's Presidency has been better than Trump's.

Are you a blithering idiot or something? Obama told the American people his legacy was on the line in 2016 yet they rejected him and his policies. Do you hear the American people demanding Obamacare? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are the blithering idiot. Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were both unpopular. 25% of voters voted against the other candidate. Trump won this vote. This 25% was not voting for anyone. Obamacare is more popular than Trump. That is one of the reasons the Republicans lost the House. You actually had Republican incumbents saying they did not try to get rid of Obamacare.

Look who's talking your candidate is Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden's negatives are much lower than Clinton's was. Biden is a much more acceptable alternative to Trump.

I have no doubt Russia tried, but several cyber experts have said the speed of the download could not have been accomplished via an internet connection. That indicated an inside job.
Absolutely not. These “experts” made fundamental mistakes in their analysis by assuming the transfer they were evaluating was a transfer from the DNC servers to Romania. This is littered with unfounded assumptions, not the least of which is evidence that the data was transferred off the servers over a week before the transfer they were analyzing.

The US government has access to data logs showing when and where the data went from the DNC servers.

Really, how did they get the logs when the DNC refused access to their servers?

For starters the DNC gave them all their forensic data which includes their logs, but more importantly, the ISPs keep logs as well.

You don’t think that analyzing the logs requires the physical hardware, do you? The evidence is data which can be copied and distributed that way.

So you're assuming that happened, where's your evidence?

That is the way network security is handled today you moron. You are a idiot and you continue to show it.

Ha! Obama’s intelligence agencies were criticized for that reason after they put out intelligence indicating Russia was behind DNC hacks and election interference because those things were not true.
Four years later and numerous intelligence reports from Republicans and Democrats verifying that result and the Dem faithful still can’t bring themselves to admit they were wrong
Fascinating. Show me the bipartisan intelligence report showing that Russia wasn’t behind the DNC attack.

You won’t because it doesn’t exist.

Show what federal agency examined the DNC servers and came to that conclusion.

First show me why that was necessary to reach that conclusion.

Independent eyes, the DNC had a vested interest in making the claim.

Crowdstrike doesn’t have a vested interest. And the US law enforcement and intelligence community provided plenty of independent eyes to the hack.

So I still haven’t heard why it was necessary to have the physical hardware to reach a conclusion.

You don't necessarily have to look at the actual server to determine if it was hacked. Trump supporters have to stick to their story even if it is not true. Network managers look for anomalies in data traffic, signatures and other abnormalities to determine if their networks might be under attack by hackers. They do not physically take down servers unless they believe their networks have been hacked.

They do not physically take down servers unless they believe their networks have been hacked.
So you're saying that's why the DNC didn't take down their servers and give them to the FBI, because they didn't believe they were hacked? Got it. LMAO

No. They didn’t take down their servers to give to the FBI because they were in the middle of a huge election and destroying their infrastructure for no reason is a dumb idea.

Excuses, excuses. LMAO

Nope. That’s literally how it’s done industry wide. It makes no sense to dismantle your infrastructure when the evidence isn’t hardware, it’s data.

Are you calling busybee01 a liar? He says they take them down if they know they've been hacked. You commies need to get your stories straight.

They wipe the servers and restore them to previous backup versions. There’s no reason to destroy the hardware.

Wow, no one said anything about destroying the hardware, You might want to tell that little guy in your head to STFU. ROFL

I don’t know what you’re referring to about busybee01. The point stands. They don’t dismantle their servers, they remediate and repair them to keep them running as smoothly as possible.

This is pretty standard across the industry.

See post 133.

Okay. And? To remediate, you’d have to take the servers offline for a while. But the hardware is put back up when it’s done.

No one has said otherwise, I have yet to see any evidence they were ever taken offline. If they were, why wouldn't they allow access to the FBI for forensic analysis?

Because the servers don't tell you anything. The data that runs through the servers is what is important.

The FBI had evidence that Russia was trying to interfere with the Hillary campaign. She was told about this in a classified briefing.

The FBI had evidence that Russia was trying to interfere with the Trump campaign. They spied on him.

A little bit different reaction to the same intelligence, dontchathink?

Ha! Obama’s intelligence agencies were criticized for that reason after they put out intelligence indicating Russia was behind DNC hacks and election interference because those things were not true.
Four years later and numerous intelligence reports from Republicans and Democrats verifying that result and the Dem faithful still can’t bring themselves to admit they were wrong
Fascinating. Show me the bipartisan intelligence report showing that Russia wasn’t behind the DNC attack.

Crowdstrike doesn’t have a vested interest. And the US law enforcement and intelligence community provided plenty of independent eyes to the hack.

So I still haven’t heard why it was necessary to have the physical hardware to reach a conclusion.

You don't necessarily have to look at the actual server to determine if it was hacked. Trump supporters have to stick to their story even if it is not true. Network managers look for anomalies in data traffic, signatures and other abnormalities to determine if their networks might be under attack by hackers. They do not physically take down servers unless they believe their networks have been hacked.

They do not physically take down servers unless they believe their networks have been hacked.
So you're saying that's why the DNC didn't take down their servers and give them to the FBI, because they didn't believe they were hacked? Got it. LMAO

No. They didn’t take down their servers to give to the FBI because they were in the middle of a huge election and destroying their infrastructure for no reason is a dumb idea.

Excuses, excuses. LMAO

Nope. That’s literally how it’s done industry wide. It makes no sense to dismantle your infrastructure when the evidence isn’t hardware, it’s data.

Are you calling busybee01 a liar? He says they take them down if they know they've been hacked. You commies need to get your stories straight.

They wipe the servers and restore them to previous backup versions. There’s no reason to destroy the hardware.

Wow, no one said anything about destroying the hardware, You might want to tell that little guy in your head to STFU. ROFL

I don’t know what you’re referring to about busybee01. The point stands. They don’t dismantle their servers, they remediate and repair them to keep them running as smoothly as possible.

I don't know what he is referring to either;. My point is that you don't take down the servers to find out if they were hacked. That guy is a motherfuckin liar.

I have no doubt Russia tried, but several cyber experts have said the speed of the download could not have been accomplished via an internet connection. That indicated an inside job.
Absolutely not. These “experts” made fundamental mistakes in their analysis by assuming the transfer they were evaluating was a transfer from the DNC servers to Romania. This is littered with unfounded assumptions, not the least of which is evidence that the data was transferred off the servers over a week before the transfer they were analyzing.

The US government has access to data logs showing when and where the data went from the DNC servers.

For starters the DNC gave them all their forensic data which includes their logs, but more importantly, the ISPs keep logs as well.

You don’t think that analyzing the logs requires the physical hardware, do you? The evidence is data which can be copied and distributed that way.

It’s noted in the Mueller report. Are you assuming it didn’t happen?

Really, the FBI said they trusted the work of Crowdstrike and weren't allowed to confirm their results because they were denied access.

They were given all of the data that was required to make the determination. They did not need to physically examine the servers.

Richard Grenell is about the closest thing the United States has to James Bond. The greatest part is that he’s not a fictional character but a real life patriot. Not only did he serve as U.S. Ambassador to Germany, he put on a second hat as acting Director of National Intelligence, where he acted like he had quite a bit of intelligence. The shocking announcement he made at the Republican Convention Wednesday night is the kind that makes E.F. Hutton listen.

Richard Grenell didn’t pull any punches and used every moment of his time on stage to promote Donald Trump because what he already knows about the Democrats makes him sick to his stomach. “I saw the Democrats’ entire case for Russian collusion and what I saw made me sick to my stomach. The Obama-Biden administration secretly launched a surveillance operation on the Trump campaign and silenced the many brave intelligence officials who spoke up against it.”

Not only that, Grenell informs, Deep State Democrats in Barack Obama’s Federal Bureau of Instigation and Department of Injustice “presented bogus information as facts. They lied to judges. Then they classified anything that undermined their case.” That’s just for starters. “After Donald Trump won the election, when they should have continued the American tradition of helping the president-elect transition into the White House, they tried instead to undercut him even more.”

Joe Biden personally “asked intelligence officials to uncover the hidden information on President Trump’s incoming national security advisor three weeks before the Inauguration.” As Grenell snipes, “that’s the Democrats. Between surveillance, classifications, leaks, and puppet candidates, they never want the American people to know who’s actually calling the shots.” Then there’s President Donald Trump.

BJ's Pull quote:

Richard Grenell is firmly convinced that the decision on who to vote for as president isn’t even close to a hard choice. With President Donald Trump, he declares, “you always know exactly who is in charge because the answer is you. You’re in charge. Not lobbyists. Not special interests. Not warmongers, or China sympathizers, or globalization fanatics.”

Richard Grenell is a Repubican with no experience at running one large government agency, much less the 17 which now report to him. What he says or thinks is irrelevant, as it is with all Trump appointees. They'll say what they're told to say or they're out of work.

Poor little canadian commie, Grenell is no longer DNI. Do try to keep up. LMAO

The DNI has been politicized by Donald Trump. Despite this, our intelligence agencies agree Russia is trying to swing the election to Trump by using fake information on Biden. The same nonsense that Grenell tried to pass as fact is being spread by the current DNI who is a political hack.

So now contemporary documents are now nonsense? Who would have thunk. LMAO

The fact is that the parts on Iran and China was placed in the document to pacify Trump. They clearly stated Russia was interfering in our elections by trying to put out misinformation on Biden.

Just shows how stupid the Russians are, there's enough bad shit on quid pro joe, misinformation is a waste of time. 47 years in the swamp and he didn't fix a damn thing he's bitching about now. Even the magic negro didn't fix the so called "systemic racism". LMAO

Richard Grenell is about the closest thing the United States has to James Bond. The greatest part is that he’s not a fictional character but a real life patriot. Not only did he serve as U.S. Ambassador to Germany, he put on a second hat as acting Director of National Intelligence, where he acted like he had quite a bit of intelligence. The shocking announcement he made at the Republican Convention Wednesday night is the kind that makes E.F. Hutton listen.

Richard Grenell didn’t pull any punches and used every moment of his time on stage to promote Donald Trump because what he already knows about the Democrats makes him sick to his stomach. “I saw the Democrats’ entire case for Russian collusion and what I saw made me sick to my stomach. The Obama-Biden administration secretly launched a surveillance operation on the Trump campaign and silenced the many brave intelligence officials who spoke up against it.”

Not only that, Grenell informs, Deep State Democrats in Barack Obama’s Federal Bureau of Instigation and Department of Injustice “presented bogus information as facts. They lied to judges. Then they classified anything that undermined their case.” That’s just for starters. “After Donald Trump won the election, when they should have continued the American tradition of helping the president-elect transition into the White House, they tried instead to undercut him even more.”

Joe Biden personally “asked intelligence officials to uncover the hidden information on President Trump’s incoming national security advisor three weeks before the Inauguration.” As Grenell snipes, “that’s the Democrats. Between surveillance, classifications, leaks, and puppet candidates, they never want the American people to know who’s actually calling the shots.” Then there’s President Donald Trump.

BJ's Pull quote:

Richard Grenell is firmly convinced that the decision on who to vote for as president isn’t even close to a hard choice. With President Donald Trump, he declares, “you always know exactly who is in charge because the answer is you. You’re in charge. Not lobbyists. Not special interests. Not warmongers, or China sympathizers, or globalization fanatics.”

Richard Grenell is a Repubican with no experience at running one large government agency, much less the 17 which now report to him. What he says or thinks is irrelevant, as it is with all Trump appointees. They'll say what they're told to say or they're out of work.

Poor little canadian commie, Grenell is no longer DNI. Do try to keep up. LMAO

The DNI has been politicized by Donald Trump. Despite this, our intelligence agencies agree Russia is trying to swing the election to Trump by using fake information on Biden. The same nonsense that Grenell tried to pass as fact is being spread by the current DNI who is a political hack.

So now contemporary documents are now nonsense? Who would have thunk. LMAO

The fact is that the parts on Iran and China was placed in the document to pacify Trump. They clearly stated Russia was interfering in our elections by trying to put out misinformation on Biden.

Just shows how stupid the Russians are, there's enough bad shit on quid pro joe, misinformation is a waste of time. 47 years in the swamp and he didn't fix a damn thing he's bitching about now. Even the magic negro didn't fix the so called "systemic racism". LMAO

There is nothing on Bidden except in your sick mind. Everything has been manufactured by Russian hacks like you.

They don't have to give them the servers. The physical servers tell them nothing. What was turned over were the signatures of the attacks. The signatures match those that Russian hackers have used.

Are you saying no one could possibly mimic those signatures?

Excuses, excuses. LMAO

Bullshit you lying ;little weasel

Poor little commie, don't like your own words used against you. You said, and I quote (literally),
ROFLMAO

Obama has a 60%+ approval rating now. Clearly voters are saying that Obama's Presidency was pretty good compared to Trump. Obamacare is more popular than Trump.

LMAO yes Obama is so popular the American people chose to abandon him and his dumb ass policies handing the White House, House, and Senate to Republicans that's how popular Obama is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Obama's approvals are in the 60s now versus Trump who is in the 40s. Clearly Americans believe Obama's Presidency has been better than Trump's.

Are you a blithering idiot or something? Obama told the American people his legacy was on the line in 2016 yet they rejected him and his policies. Do you hear the American people demanding Obamacare? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are the blithering idiot. Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were both unpopular. 25% of voters voted against the other candidate. Trump won this vote. This 25% was not voting for anyone. Obamacare is more popular than Trump. That is one of the reasons the Republicans lost the House. You actually had Republican incumbents saying they did not try to get rid of Obamacare.

Look who's talking your candidate is Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden's negatives are much lower than Clinton's was. Biden is a much more acceptable alternative to Trump.

LMAO, too bad he's not around to see it. Dementia is such a nasty thing.

That is the way network security is handled today you moron. You are a idiot and you continue to show it.

Really, prove the DNC didn't selectively release the data, holding back what they didn't want the FBI to see.

Excuses, excuses. LMAO

See post 133.

Okay. And? To remediate, you’d have to take the servers offline for a while. But the hardware is put back up when it’s done.

No one has said otherwise, I have yet to see any evidence they were ever taken offline. If they were, why wouldn't they allow access to the FBI for forensic analysis?

Because the servers don't tell you anything. The data that runs through the servers is what is important.

But you said they take servers offline if they've been hacked, why wouldn't they provide the servers if they were offline anyway?

It’s noted in the Mueller report. Are you assuming it didn’t happen?

Really, the FBI said they trusted the work of Crowdstrike and weren't allowed to confirm their results because they were denied access.

They were given all of the data that was required to make the determination. They did not need to physically examine the servers.

That's actually not what the FBI said -
Stay in your bubble.

Forum List

Back