Gregg Jarrett says policy allowing the invasion of our border is not an impeachable offense, high crime or misdemeanor

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Note: This evening on FOX News, Gregg Jarrett asserted LINK federal policy allowing the invasion of our border is not an impeachable offense. I disagree, based on the evidence.

Aside from the fact that the Biden Administration is using federal assets in a manner which violates statutory law, e.g., 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens, and is also encouraging an ongoing invasion of our border via policy decisions when our federal government is commanded by our Constitution to protect the United States against “invasion”, the current invasion of our southern border by other country’s poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations happens to fit the description of a class who, Representative Burk, indicates during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790, that the introduction of such a class ought to be considered as a “high misdemeanor”:
Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.”

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as reported on Fox News. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.

the dem senate will never vote to remove biden from office
however, that can be used against them in the next election

With the narrow margin in the House, there is no guarantee a spite impeachment will fly, even there.

With the narrow margin in the House, there is no guarantee a spite impeachment will fly, even there.
Waste of time with the last President and waste of time with this President. Maybe one day the two party’s will actually care about our country instead of their party.

Biden and Mayorkas can be removed for dereliction of duty and failure to perform the requirements of office.

Biden has failed in his Constitutional duty. To say he can't be removed is ridiculous.

But impeachment will stop the Democrta-controlled Senate, at least the impeachment of Biden will. The impeachment of Mayorkas won't as the Senate will hand that off to a panel as they do wit the impeachment of judges.

So yeah, impeach Biden (though I can see some Republican clowns/cowards not voting in favor of it).

Note: This evening on FOX News, Gregg Jarrett asserted LINK federal policy allowing the invasion of our border is not an impeachable offense. I disagree, based on the evidence.

Aside from the fact that the Biden Administration is using federal assets in a manner which violates statutory law, e.g., 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens, and is also encouraging an ongoing invasion of our border via policy decisions when our federal government is commanded by our Constitution to protect the United States against “invasion”, the current invasion of our southern border by other country’s poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations happens to fit the description of a class who, Representative Burk, indicates during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790, that the introduction of such a class ought to be considered as a “high misdemeanor”:
Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.”

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as reported on Fox News. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.
How picky were they when the expansion of the US included alien citizens after wars of expansion?

Gregg Jarrett says policy allowing the invasion of our border is not an impeachable offense​

Gee, who bought that jackhole off? Or do wind-up Republicans really come along that opaque and obstinate?! Thanks for reminding me again why I gladly stopped paying to watch Fox News many years again!!!

Though an impeachment would give them cover to ask Joe to step down. Citing all the evidence on that laptop. Though replacing him with Harris might be worse for Dems in the long run.

This is a lie.

There is no such ‘policy.’
of course that’s the policy of rhe xiden admin…he literally campaigned on wanting a surge in the border..you voted for that…you are part of the human rights crisis on are border…you are a co-conspirator with the cartels and xiden

you are the problem

They impeached Trump with the same numbers. Over and over. They even had help with their RINO globalist traitors.

How picky were they when the expansion of the US included alien citizens after wars of expansion?
not very. we were building our country then and in much more need of new citizens. It’s not the 1850s anymore though…i know many dembots like your self wish it was though

not very. we were building our country then and in much more need of new citizens. It’s not the 1850s anymore though…i know many dembots like your self wish it was though
Then I suggest you get elected and change the laws.

Forum List

Back