Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans and our guests.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
For tomorrow, I say:

I don’t care if you’re conservative or liberal, Republican or Democrat, wealthy or poor, I don’t care what your skin color may be or your religion, ethnicity, height or gender or if you’re an American citizen or a legal guest of this great nation, may you have a happy, healthy and grateful Thanksgiving.

(I won’t be magnanimous in spirit again until Christmas Eve, so don’t fear!)

For tomorrow, I say:

I don’t care if you’re conservative or liberal, Republican or Democrat, wealthy or poor, I don’t care what your skin color may be or your religion, ethnicity, height or gender or if you’re an American citizen or a legal guest of this great nation, may you have a happy, healthy and grateful Thanksgiving.

(I won’t be magnanimous in spirit again until Christmas Eve, so don’t fear!)

Didn't you mean "trespassers"? :laugh:

Happy Happy y'all~! :biggrin:

1669259293212.png

Wow, a magnanimous spirit. You just hopelessly revealed yourself to not possibly be a leftist! For one of them would surely boil in hell to be that accepting, tolerant and giving! :FIREdevil:

I'm going to cook a single cornish hen since its going to be just me and pretend MrG is watching football. I used to cook two hens. :(
First Thanksgiving..and soon to be Christmas...alone in 39 years.

Forum List

Back