Greg Abbott Falls Apart When Asked How He Will Eliminate All Rape in Texas

I already did.
Biden is a dumb ass thinking Muslims are good. Muslims see Hitler as being good. Biden believing Muslim Liars, will emulate a Hitler mentality. The Muslim mind, superimposed on Biden Mind. That is why he gave jets to the Taliban. Biden, thinking he is doing good, doing evil. Biden will discount all that Israelite's are doing in Israel. They are finding that natural immunity is better than the shots. Precision, Upper cervical spesific only chiropractic can help the immune system up to 200%. Democrat's will hate that bad mouthing it had they not be for peace. I talk about this on other comments of mine.

Last edited:
Then you have reading comprehension issues. Now pay attention.

To which I replied Americans do the same. In other words Americans rape steal and murder. Americans drive drunk and kill people.
Yes they do, but you think they should be deported, just like illegals. Otherwise, why did you bring it up?

It's not okay to kill children. A 13 week old fetus inside a woman is not a child.
Like the man said, a rose by any name…

A “fetus” as you so coldly refer to it is according to DNA a unique human being in the early stage of life

Mac was saying that illegals commit all these crimes. My point was Americans were no better since they also commit the same crimes.
If these Americans all went to mexico and started killing Mexican citizens they would rightly wonder what the hell was going on

And probably ask the Americans to leave

So your equivalency is no equivalency at all

Mac was saying that illegals commit all these crimes. My point was Americans were no better since they also commit the same crimes.
Who cares whether they are no better? We can't deport them. We can deport illegals. End of story. Furthermore, the claim that Americans are no better is bullshit. They are clearly better. Their crime rates are far lower than for Hispanics and especially for illegals.

Like the man said, a rose by any name…

A “fetus” as you so coldly refer to it is according to DNA a unique human being in the early stage of life
So what? It's not your DNA or your baby factory.

Start here you ignorant motherfucker

Which party/people have benefitted by sending our young men into war? The rich elite, in both parties, but keep your blinders on, you couldn't handle the truth.

Forum List

Back