Greetings. In search of intelligent life.

I have noticed that the more intellectually inclined a discussion forum is, the fewer members it has. They are practically ghost towns. Though this place seems to have quite a few members, maybe there are at least a few capable of intelligent thought. If you think you stack up, please introduce yourself. Or if not, you can say Hi anyway.
This is going to be fun

Are you a stable genius?

I have noticed that the more intellectually inclined a discussion forum is, the fewer members it has. They are practically ghost towns. Though this place seems to have quite a few members, maybe there are at least a few capable of intelligent thought. If you think you stack up, please introduce yourself. Or if not, you can say Hi anyway.

I suggest you flee. The extremist left are masters of hyperbole and not much else.
Too bad the board is 70+% tRumplings. Otherwise you might have a point.

I was thinking about goofy names to use on you jokers like you do us. Like Bidenboogers. Sandersillyasses. Joeblowers. Sandersuckers.

Then I realized I'd be wasting time cuz Trump will win and I'll have many more lib videos losing their minds to enjoy forever and ever.

Bless your hearts.
How nice for you.

Since USMB doesn't enjoy controlling opinion content (in general with a few exceptions) , It's a rougher place to be.. BUT -- check out the Clean Debate Zone for folks that want actual civil conversation... That's a more heavily moderated forum. There's a whole RANGE of expression here.. Three different "zones" of Moderation... You'll find those members you're looking for faster in the CDZone..

Welcome to the whole America pizza of opinion and debate.. Take a slice... :2up:

The problem knifesedge is that you can't MAKE A RULE on a message board about level of effort that is fairly enforced.. But there are plenty who do it on their own.. Even if you won't agree with them.. LOL....

Last edited:

I suggest you flee. The extremist left are masters of hyperbole and not much else.

No future for you in the polling biz.. It's a lot more balanced than that.. And we have quite a FEW folks active that really aren't in love with EITHER flailing, inept, and useless party....

Hey -- why don't you go take the members on-line list and TRY to categorize them all as Dems or Repubs?? Wouldn't make sense if there wasn't about 40% "mostly not either party" like the REST of America.

No future for you in the polling biz.. It's a lot more balanced than that.. And we have quite a FEW folks active that really aren't in love with EITHER flailing, inept, and useless party....

Hey -- why don't you go take the members on-line list and TRY to categorize them all as Dems or Repubs?? Wouldn't make sense if there wasn't about 40% "mostly not either party" like the REST of America.

Actually the post said "tRumplings", it said nothing about any "parties". Apples and kumquats.

Actually the post said "tRumplings", it said nothing about any "parties". Apples and kumquats.

That's because the member who wrote that is suffering from "the disease"... HE INCLUDED all Republicans by proxy -- because of his TDS issues -- he just cant get beyond Trump... :113:

That's because the member who wrote that is suffering from "the disease"... HE INCLUDED all Republicans by proxy -- because of his TDS issues -- he just cant get beyond Trump... :113:
Can you imagine having THAT severe a case of TDS that your every thought is clouded by our President Trump? It must be horrific to live that way.

Hello, knife, I'm quite intelligent and I'm able to come up with thoughts and ideas without the help of our biased media. I AM conservative and a supporter of our president. THAT would explain my intelligence. Welcome to the site and don't be afraid to dive right in. It CAN be very fun and interesting here.

This place is a bunch of racists, Trump sycophants, and a few intelligent liberals. If that’s what you’re looking for you found it.
And YOU'RE an idiot......Thanks for proving that with this inane post. Better luck next time!

This is of course not the place for politics but --- are you actually suggesting that ONLY "Republicans" voted for Rump?

After correctly noting that most of us are neither Democrats nor Republicans?

Squirm squirm...

images (45).jpeg

Welcome!

A word of warning.

upload_2020-3-11_22-27-5.png

Regardless of party the board is overrun with tRump supporters.

Nope. You included all republicans. I said no such thing.

Regardless of party the board is overrun with tRump supporters.

Right.

I've been called a Trump supported since before he was nominated.

Didn't vote for him, won't vote for him, would love to see him replaced by someone competent.

Which leaves out every candidate that threw their hats in the ring for 2020.

and, WHY am I a Trump supporter?

I don't want to see him drug out of the WH by his feet, and hung from the nearest lamppost.

Forum List

Back