Hello from the South

BriefReasonableBarnswallow-max-1mb.gif

I see there is a decent mix of political views here. My political views are generally right of center.
Welcome, Atticus! Hope you will be as decent and well spoken as your namesake.
Make yourself to home--it's good to see you! Have a donut.
delish-donuts-2-1542639436.jpg

I see there is a decent mix of political views here. My political views are generally right of center.

Hmmmm; you Northerners are a worry sometimes. Welcome to the board but don't go near the badlands until you've developed a thick hide. We're brutal down there. I'm a Constitutional Monarchist so don't agree with that Republican stuff; damn rebellious colonials. However, this being sometime later I tend to agree with conservative policies and consider leftists to be nuts. That may be just me though.

Greg

I can throw punches with the best of them.If I choose to do so.I generally like reasoned discussion rather than bomb throwing.

I can throw punches with the best of them.If I choose to do so.I generally like reasoned discussion rather than bomb throwing.
You will get some of that here though bomb throwing is also in abundance where I usually lurk. Get settled in; liked that one I gave a "winner". Best of British.

Greg

Welcome, Atticus Finch. You're where I was 20 years ago. Unfortunately, I got pushed to the farthest right by farthest leftists. <giggle> It doesn't matter. I hope you enjoy the USMB boards.
Welcome to our world of defending Liberty and Justice for all:
upload_2020-3-6_11-2-1.jpeg

Welcome. Enjoy OldLady's donuts. They are great, but don't cross her or she will gut you like a fish.

Forum List

Back