Greetings from Michigan Swampbuck

You'd think that the most popular conspiracy board in the cyberverse would be well known, I'm sure the alphabet guys know about it.
Well, I'm pretty stupid and voted for Trump and all that so go figure. In fact here's a recent picture of me:

redneck.gif

Just wandering around away from my usual haunts like ATS. Looking for some free open range in a shrinking wilderness.
Hello Swampbucket-sorry...had to add that added "et" to give your name a more memorable twist! You can find a wide range of topics here, if you haven't already discovered and equally wide range of thinkers and non-thinkers. Personally, I find the non-thinkers to be thinkers in disguise sometimes...lol Welcome

Just wandering around away from my usual haunts like ATS. Looking for some free open range in a shrinking wilderness.
Hello Swampbucket-sorry...had to add that added "et" to give your name a more memorable twist! You can find a wide range of topics here, if you haven't already discovered and equally wide range of thinkers and non-thinkers. Personally, I find the non-thinkers to be thinkers in disguise sometimes...lol Welcome
Non-thinker here! What's your sine? Here's mine:

1612310659882.png

Non-thinker here! What's your sine? Here's mine:

View attachment 452189
I'm more of your hit or miss type of thinker. Either I nail it on the head or miss by a few light years...nothing in between ha..so a bit hard for me to judge the non-thinkers since I relate every other day or so...but in between watch out! Totally nailing it! lol

Welcome aboard! You landed on the best MB on the web, & that's in no small part to our excellent moderators which seem to avoid squelching their fellow board members whenever possible save for outright threats etc. So we @ USMB pretty well speak our minds meaning it comes from our members hearts & that's what a MB is supposed to be like. You'll fit in weather you're left/right or in-between. Catch ya in the forums!

Forum List

Back