Green Day Punk Rocker Billie Joe Armstrong Renounces American Citizenship During London Show after Roe reversal, leads chant with crowd: "Fck America"

You are correct
When people attack and constantly name call, I’ll do it back

Politically, we probably have more in common than you think

I support gun rights and don’t want citizens to lose their guns. I’ve never said that. But the 2nd was written over 200 years ago and many things have obviously changed since muzzleloaders.
I just think there should be some common sense reform w/out the constant cries of infringement.

It angers me when the right screams that the left wants to take away and confiscate ALL the guns. That is simply NOT true with the exception of the few crazies, which I’m in no way part of.

You or I start another thread about various topics and we can, in a civil way, try to discuss our thoughts.

Hopefully others will be civil too.
I’d be happy to discuss and say I respectfully disagree rather than immediately calling the other person a name and accusing them of things they don’t do. Like GROOMING. Those people are sick.

Fair?
You will learn, if you care to do so, that I generally return volley. If you talk smack about me, I do likewise to you. If you make a silly, illogical, or stupid “argument,” I will absolutely highlight how it qualifies as silly or illogical or stupid. Etc.

However, other than using my choice of words according to how the other person uses theirs, I usually tend to be polite and even civil. I don’t resist the urge to tweak the other side however. A little humor makes this place better.

Now, that’s fair.

No one cares about anything enough to pack up and move out of the country. It’s easy to say onstage, on TV and on social media; but, when’s the last time you actually packed your bags for anything longer than a brief vacation and a quick return home? Stop bullshittin’.

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind fuck America!

If that is his choice, I have no problem with that, some how I believe he is lying and will continue to be recognized as an embarrassment to our country.

Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong says he's moving out of the United States and renouncing his citizenship after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade.

I guess since he's not looking to get an abortion, this shows the effect this decision has with men of conscience.

200.gif

I there any way we can get him to start a trend, and get millions of hate-America clowns to leave along with him ?

And what a waste of a perfectly good guitar. This musical illiterate wouldn't know a musical scale if it flew in his face.

Good riddance. Green Day has always sucked balls anyway.

Hope he enjoys his new life in Somalia.

Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong says he's moving out of the United States and renouncing his citizenship after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade.

I guess since he's not looking to get an abortion, this shows the effect this decision has with men of conscience.

i wonder if he'll give back the millions he made in the country he now hates ? keep the cash he made overseas but return the money he made in the US ...

I don't see the problem. The right wingers here have been saying, for a while now, if you don't like America, leave. Well, he made it clear that he doesn't like America and he's leaving. So whats the problem? :dunno:

So how many left after Trump was elected?

I don't see the problem. The right wingers here have been saying, for a while now, if you don't like America, leave. Well, he made it clear that he doesn't like America and he's leaving. So whats the problem? :dunno:

The problem is the little fuck will never do it.

You Nazis promise and promise, but NEVER fucking leave.

Forum List

Back