Green Day Punk Rocker Billie Joe Armstrong Renounces American Citizenship During London Show after Roe reversal, leads chant with crowd: "Fck America"

True, but old punk used to anti-establishment, they didn't really pick sides. Now most 'entertainers' are decidedly liberal, they have no independent thoughts or ideas. Rather sad, and bands like Green Day should never be classified with bands like the Ramones.

Absolutely. I loved the Ramones

He's a punk, but he sold out twenty years ago, meaning he is no punk rocker. Selling his soul to Eurotrash is rather a step up than being media lackey to American liberal causes.
^ Thread win.

I am going to regret this. I know it. I just know it. BUT ...

I've seen a tiny bit more of Winco on a different thread. It might just be that, although I will never agree with him politically, he may not be the complete asshole he has seemed to me to be.

Somebody start the clock....

I am going to regret this. I know it. I just know it. BUT ...

I've seen a tiny bit more of Winco on a different thread. It might just be that, although I will never agree with him politically, he may not be the complete asshole he has seemed to me to be.

Somebody start the clock....
You are correct
When people attack and constantly name call, I’ll do it back

Politically, we probably have more in common than you think

I support gun rights and don’t want citizens to lose their guns. I’ve never said that. But the 2nd was written over 200 years ago and many things have obviously changed since muzzleloaders.
I just think there should be some common sense reform w/out the constant cries of infringement.

It angers me when the right screams that the left wants to take away and confiscate ALL the guns. That is simply NOT true with the exception of the few crazies, which I’m in no way part of.

You or I start another thread about various topics and we can, in a civil way, try to discuss our thoughts.

Hopefully others will be civil too.
I’d be happy to discuss and say I respectfully disagree rather than immediately calling the other person a name and accusing them of things they don’t do. Like GROOMING. Those people are sick.

Fair?

Forum List

Back