Green Day singer renounces his American citizenship.

Has he done it yet or is he all talk like Whppoi and the other ghouls?

No idea. I just appreciate the sentiment of "I don't like America so I want out". More people who don't like America should follow his sterling example.

Course he will probably puss out and stay.

America should be for Americans. Don't like it? Leave.

Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong proclaimed 'f**k America' and claimed he was 'renouncing his citizenship' in wake of the Supreme Court's decision to overturn federal abortion protections.
Armstrong, 50, made the declaration during a Friday night concert in London, telling the audience: 'There's too much f***ing stupid in the world.'

Comment:
This might be the beginning of a good trend.
Can you imagine how much better our country would be if millions of dumb left-wing bigots like Billie renounced their American citizenship and left our county?
Poor little Billie doesn't even understand that he can still get his abortions in the backwards blue States.
Most people understand how to use contraceptives.
Maybe Billie needs some sex education.
This news is going to absolutely crush people on the right. They really messed up bad this time.

Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong proclaimed 'f**k America' and claimed he was 'renouncing his citizenship' in wake of the Supreme Court's decision to overturn federal abortion protections.
Armstrong, 50, made the declaration during a Friday night concert in London, telling the audience: 'There's too much f***ing stupid in the world.'

Comment:
Can you imagine how much better our country would be if millions of dumb left-wing bigots like Billie renounced their American citizenship and left our county?
Poor little Billie doesn't even understand that he can still get his abortions in the backwards blue States.

LOL

Comment:
I doubt he understands what it means to " renounce " your cigtizenship.

Simply saying or declaring you renounce it means nothing in a legal sense. One has to go to court and petition a judge to revoke it.

If he has the guts to that then more power to him otherwise it is empty words.

Simply saying or declaring you renounce it means nothing in a legal sense. One has to go to court and petition a judge to revoke it.

And how many times have other entertainers said the same thing and never followed through? They said the same thing when GW was elected, then again when re-elected, they said the same thing before Trump was elected.

These entertainers get such a big head that they feel they are punishing Americans by leaving. Millions of us buy their work, pay big bucks to see them live in concert or at a play, they actually believe we can't possibly live without them and we will do anything to keep them here. Oh, we will never vote for Republicans again if you please, please don't leave us! Pompous assholes.

Also, once you renounce citizenship, you can never get it back. He's a pussy and won't go through with it.

And how many times have other entertainers said the same thing and never followed through? They said the same thing when GW was elected, then again when re-elected, they said the same thing before Trump was elected.

These entertainers get such a big head that they feel they are punishing Americans by leaving. Millions of us buy their work, pay big bucks to see them live in concert or at a play, they actually believe we can't possibly live without them and we will do anything to keep them here. Oh, we will never vote for Republicans again if you please, please don't leave us! Pompous assholes.
I recall one did, around 2005-movie guy, moved to Europe.

Tina Turner did, though for reasons having nothing to do with politics.

15589478_1088257021284590_1270186171763137090_n.jpg

He must have some money. Let him contact Musk and renounce his place on planet earth.

I recall one did, around 2005-movie guy, moved to Europe.

Tina Turner did, though for reasons having nothing to do with politics.

Yes, Americans do renounce their citizenship, but mostly for taxation reasons. When you make money in another country, you have to pay taxes there and here as well. Double taxation gets old after a while, and if you seldom go back to the US, it's financially beneficial that you give up you citizenship, especially if it's costing millions a year to do so.

Yes, Americans do renounce their citizenship, but mostly for taxation reasons. When you make money in another country, you have to pay taxes there and here as well. Double taxation gets old after a while, and if you seldom go back to the US, it's financially beneficial that you give up you citizenship, especially if it's costing millions a year to do so.
Not even that-she married a Swiss man and has lived in Switzerland for 20+years.

Forum List

Back