Green Day Punk Rocker Billie Joe Armstrong Renounces American Citizenship During London Show after Roe reversal, leads chant with crowd: "Fck America"

Nope. They do not produce or provide a necessary product or service for society. They provide a service/product that while pleasant to the senses is not actually necessary for society to survive, never mind thrive.
That is the most ignorant statement I've ever read.

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind fuck America!

Armstrong has repeatedly been vocal about his political allegiances

entertainers that cross the apolitical line usually kill off their own business prospects

~S~

I don't see the problem. The right wingers here have been saying, for a while now, if you don't like America, leave. Well, he made it clear that he doesn't like America and he's leaving. So whats the problem? :dunno:

He's a pussy.

If you want to renounce your citizenship, fine. Grow a set of balls and do it while you're on stage at Madison Square Garden.

That's the problem with a lot of these dipshits. They talk shit about America only when they're not here...

He's a pussy.

If you want to renounce your citizenship, fine. Grow a set of balls and do it while you're on stage at Madison Square Garden.

That's the problem with a lot of these dipshits. They talk shit about America only when they're not here...

AND then they whine like a faggot, when we question their Patriotism.

He's a pussy.

Thats a lot of hate based on location.
Once he leaves this country and there is one less America hating liberal will you still be full of hate?

Not the point at all.

But it really is.

People like Ted Nugent and Kid Rock actually love this country. They love it despite its failures and problems. They're not going to say "Fuck America" and leave the country because they don't like a Supreme Court decision.

Since Armstrong has renounced his citizenship, the government should seize his home and assets...

But it really is.

People like Ted Nugent and Kid Rock actually love this country. They love it despite its failures and problems. They're not going to say "Fuck America" and leave the country because they don't like a Supreme Court decision.

Since Armstrong has renounced his citizenship, the government should seize his home and assets...
The actual point was that when an artist goes political, his career suffers. Both those guys seem to be doing just fine.

The actual point was that when an artist goes political, his career suffers. Both those guys seem to be doing just fine.

That's because of how they choose to "go political". They don't go overseas and tell audiences in Europe how fucked up Europe is, or how much better America is than whatever little shit-hole country they're in. Audiences respond most favorably to positive things said by a performer. Instead of "Fuck America", Armstrong could've said "I fucking love England. Maybe I'll move here!" and that wouldn't have ruffled a single feather anywhere.

I used to do tour photography for a number of bands, many of which are probably in your CD collection or on your playlist. I've heard American performers lauding the beauty of the Canadian Rockies to crowds in Kelowna and I've heard Canadian artists gushing over the ice blue waters of the Florida panhandle in Pensacola. The crowds loved it. They love when an artist from somewhere else is overly complimentary to the place they call home.

Had I been a Brit at the concert where Armstrong made his proclamation, I'd have walked out...

Tantrum.gif
clapping2.gif

Forum List

Back