Great Thing About President Trump:Conservative Radio Hosts "Can Finally Say Whatever They Want" !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :boobies: :eusa_dance: For those of us who listen to their shows on our local Fox owned/affiliated radio stations, we did take notice how Rush and Hannity {at least} in particular had to be extra careful of what they say about Hillary and Obama.
They knew that under a President Hillary, she would take all of them off the air. But
not to worry soon! Once Trump is in office,,,,,Happy Days Are Here Again !!!!
Free Speech On Our Radio Waves! If you want to claim that Hillary was always a dumb{fill in the blank} on live radio,,,,go right ahead!
If you want to say that Moochelle was a {fill in the blank},,,,,go ahead, make my day !!!
Now see if the left can take the heat and insults! just like they got away with these last 8 years!!! :slap:

• Banned
if i was a radio host, first person i would mess with is Harry Reid! I would accuse him of being a {word that rymes with Redaphile} then tell the world that i got the facts from a friend, but i am not required to name them, but that Reid needs to tell us that he isnt a _____________phile !!!!

• Banned
They were all a little scared to explain what they really felt about the bogus 55/56% Obama approval, when they knew it was actually about 39.

Forum List

Back