"They" Dont Want Trump.

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
The elite are scared of Trump. Does this mean Trump is REAL!!?? I hope so.

Ive just watched a few vids on the bull shit slingin' on Trump. Yeah...maybe. All he has to do is keep his promises. We will see. Im up in the years...Ive seen this promise thing many times before.

His appointments have been mostly establishment elites and hangers-on. They have nothing to worry about.

This economy needs serious attention. If he goes after that by reinstating the tariff?....but he has to keep consumer protections in place and keep the lid on tthe market. We can have a healthy, strong economy and you can still be wealthy. Why wouldnt you want that?

His appointments have been mostly establishment elites and hangers-on. They have nothing to worry about.

Yes, thats is a strong sign, I know. Trump IS the 1%. ....what will he do....I think he'll cater to the NWO but, we'll see.

This economy needs serious attention. If he goes after that by reinstating the tariff?....but he has to keep consumer protections in place and keep the lid on tthe market. We can have a healthy, strong economy and you can still be wealthy. Why wouldnt you want that?
Tariffs are economically harmful. Try reading a history book or three.

Yes, thats is a strong sign, I know. Trump IS the 1%. ....what will he do....I think he'll cater to the NWO but, we'll see.
I'm holding my end judgement on that. New CEOs rarely fire everyone who needs to be in the first few days and weeks of their regime. But the first moves don't reassure me.

Oh no. What a list. We are in trouble. gingrich, hensarling? jp morgan ceo!?, what? Lmfao! An oil man as interior secretary??!! Huh?? Is this true?

Tariffs are economically harmful. Try reading a history book or three.

Thats a crock of indoctrination shit. Ask the work force what THEY think. Its YOU that needs to read a little dummy. Same fucking bull shit from you traitors all the time..."tax breaks create jobs, free trade is good, no regulation is good, no consumer protection is good" Fuuuuuck you.

Read my signature you dummy. Go tell those lies to some blue collar worker that votes repub because you convinced him that unions were bad.

Thats a crock of indoctrination shit. Ask the work force what THEY think. Its YOU that needs to read a little dummy. Same fucking bull shit from you traitors all the time..."tax breaks create jobs, free trade is good, no regulation is good, no consumer protection is good" Fuuuuuck you.
Your historical and economic illiteracy is proportional to the level of your needlessly vitriolic screeching.

Asking the work force what they think doesn't erase history. Tariffs never -yes NEVER- work. That's the fact, Jack.

Forum List

Back