"Great Reset" Klaus Schwab: People Will be "Tracked" and "Monitored" with RF Tags

It would be great if someone on here knew that RF ID tags have a maximum range of detection of less than 40 feet. That's not much of a threat to my freedom.
Not so long ago cell phones were the size of a briefcase and only made calls. Technology does improve. RFID was but the vehicle mentioned, that does not mean that is the only option going forward.

Not so long ago cell phones were the size of a briefcase and only made calls. Technology does improve. RFID was but the vehicle mentioned, that does not mean that is the only option going forward.
Cell phones the size of a briefcase? I got one of the first QT&T cell phones made by Motorola and it wasn't even the size of a small brick, because I worked for AT&T as a manager. You are talking about some new technology, not RF IDs.

Cell phones the size of a briefcase? I got one of the first QT&T cell phones made by Motorola and it wasn't even the size of a small brick, because I worked for AT&T as a manager. You are talking about some new technology, not RF IDs.
Before they were bricks they were briefcases. The point being technology improves. Whether improved RFID or something similar. The potential to inject tags and track people is hardly outside the realm of possibility.

Before they were bricks they were briefcases. The point being technology improves. Whether improved RFID or something similar. The potential to inject tags and track people is hardly outside the realm of possibility.

Did you know these new 5G networks only work for about 20 feet in a home? You cannot change the laws of physics on a whim!

Did you know these new 5G networks only work for about 20 feet in a home? You cannot change the laws of physics on a whim!
You can increase output and range. You can create a tag that would transmit to a greater distance. It might take a decade or two, but such tracking of individuals in urban areas is not outside the realm of possibility. Pushing that to rural areas would likely take another decade or two. All of it completely possible.

You can increase output and range. You can create a tag that would transmit to a greater distance. It might take a decade or two, but such tracking of individuals in urban areas is not outside the realm of possibility. Pushing that to rural areas would likely take another decade or two. All of it completely possible.
Listen, dumbass! You cannot change the laws of physics. A higher frequency ALWAYS gives you a shorter range. You are just throwing shit against a wall hoping it sticks.

You should educate these folks.

Did you note the size of the radio, the length of the antenna, etc. ? That's about 1970's era technology. I used to run an HF network to relay information because CAP search aircraft only had line-of-sight FM transceivers. I could cover the entire state from the top of a hill near some airport, beck to the headquarters. I would get a call to load my gear in a aircraft and be flown to the search area where I set up my HF to communicate back to the state headquarters. The gear was huge, heavy and would not fit in a Cessna. Thank you for providing information on a 50-year-old system. That just proves your intelligence is artificial. Anyone with common sese should know this, dumbass!

Did you note the size of the radio, the length of the antenna, etc. ? That's about 1970's era technology. I used to run an HF network to relay information because CAP search aircraft only had line-of-sight FM transceivers. I could cover the entire state from the top of a hill near some airport, beck to the headquarters. I would get a call to load my gear in a aircraft and be flown to the search area where I set up my HF to communicate back to the state headquarters. The gear was huge, heavy and would not fit in a Cessna. Thank you for providing information on a 50-year-old system. That just proves your intelligence is artificial. Anyone with common sese should know this, dumbass!
Did you not note the size cell phones used to be? Piss off with your fraudulent stories you lying hack.

Once digital currency and scoring is in place who gets to say what you can buy and how much of whatever it is you are buying? What if the control freaks determine you've had enough steak for the month because they claim raising cattle is a negative to the environment? Will politicians and their lackeys be exempt from all that like they are for the vax?

I added a brief clip at the end of the video that shows the newest type drink coolers in stores coming out. The EID future appears to include having it to buy a softdrink.

What am I lying about? You are just pissed because I destroyed you. That HF radio is the same size as almost 50 years ago. The antenna is the same. You just don't like having your ass handed to you.
Dumbass, the function is increased tenfold. What you lie about is your anecdotal nonsense that offers no evidence to back your lies.

Reading your bullshit for over a year. You are a fraud. Anyway, it was you who was 100% wrong. There is long range HF, which I provided evidence for. Now you want to move the goalposts? Figures.
Where are all the servers for this high tech shit kept ? Who works there ? Who pays for it ? And why are they bothering with it ?
You occupy your own little planet with a few fellow travllers. You feed off each other and it isnt healthy. People are laughing at you.

Where are all the servers for this high tech shit kept ? Who works there ? Who pays for it ? And why are they bothering with it ?
You occupy your own little planet with a few fellow travllers. You feed off each other and it isnt healthy. People are laughing at you.
Instead of jumping in at the end, you probably should have read the previous posts. Then again, you are a worthless clown, no reason to expect you'd be able to keep up.

Reading your bullshit for over a year. You are a fraud. Anyway, it was you who was 100% wrong. There is long range HF, which I provided evidence for. Now you want to move the goalposts? Figures.
Where did I say HF was not long range. My post proved it! Your f-ing brain go non-functional on you?

HF is great! Unless you care trying to get a clear signal because it so negatively impacted by weather, then your likely screwed.

Instead of jumping in at the end, you probably should have read the previous posts. Then again, you are a worthless clown, no reason to expect you'd be able to keep up.
Ive read the previous posts. A guy from planet earth has been schooling you on your idiocy. Its getting a bit painful now.

Devil's Advocate here: What if everyone getting the COVID vaccine or its boosters, have been injected with some nano-tracking tech, so that it doesn't matter whether you have your phone with you or not, they will know where you are 24/7?!
Explain where the tech exists to squeeze a GPS receiver, a radio transmitter and a power source can be squeezed in something small enough to go through that needle.

RF ID tags do not transmit. They are passive. They require an active device to read them.

Forum List

Back