Great News! Trump is Moving the Voter Fraud Investigation to the DHS!

:lol:

So it appears the Voter Fraud Commision that Trump just dissolved is expected to destroy all the voter data they have, rather than "turn it over" to DHS.

I wonder why that could be? Could it be because it's been bullshit all along?

Voter panel made no findings, will destroy data - White House

Or perhaps they want the states to respond directly to DHS for liability purposes?

Or perhaps this is just an incompetent shit show that doesn't know what its doing.

U.S. President Donald Trump’s controversial voter fraud panel made no early findings and will not give the Department of Homeland Security any voter data it received, the White House’s top technology official said.

Its like watching a dog case its own tail.

They have licenses and food cards.

I'm confused as to why you're correlating food cards with kobach's witch hunt
I am intimately aware of voter fraud, especially in NYC & LI.
There's not one poor person who cannot get Voter ID.
The current laxity in the system is a joke.

there is virtually no evidence of in person voter fraud.

registering voters is not the same thing.

the person who is behind this phony "investigation" has said repeatedly that it's to keep certain groups of people from voting. I tend to believe people when they tell you what they are.
This is what happens...
District Court hands out voter rolls.
Team of people call voters and documents...
Dead
Moved

They then load a bus of people with paper that has name and address on it.
The people then come to the table and slowly read the name and address.
Polling people tell people with names/addresses on paper to go outside and memorize info and then come back.
Happens all the time.

Is it worth taxpayer to hire Mueller to investigate? Nope.
Should it be required to have ID? Yes.

All other excuses are bullshit.
Well, the Democrats are about to get a real kick to the balls with all this voter fraud.

Trump is not in a mood to play-fight with them like the old RINO-cucks are.

And by 'all this voter fraud' you mean the fantasies of Trump and his Trumpboyettes.

Can you imagine being able to bring the entire weight of the weaponized Federal government on the Democrat Vote Manufacturing facilities?? Facial recognition to supress multiple voters??

Conservatively speaking, Dems just lost 8 to 10 million votes, maybe more

Hell if they had had that in place Trump would have lost his 20 million illegal votes.......

I'm confused as to why you're correlating food cards with kobach's witch hunt
I am intimately aware of voter fraud, especially in NYC & LI.
There's not one poor person who cannot get Voter ID.
The current laxity in the system is a joke.

there is virtually no evidence of in person voter fraud.

registering voters is not the same thing.

the person who is behind this phony "investigation" has said repeatedly that it's to keep certain groups of people from voting. I tend to believe people when they tell you what they are.
This is what happens...
District Court hands out voter rolls.
Team of people call voters and documents...
Dead
Moved

They then load a bus of people with paper that has name and address on it.
The people then come to the table and slowly read the name and address.
Polling people tell people with names/addresses on paper to go outside and memorize info and then come back.
Happens all the time.

Is it worth taxpayer to hire Mueller to investigate? Nope.
Should it be required to have ID? Yes.

All other excuses are bullshit.
Well, the Democrats are about to get a real kick to the balls with all this voter fraud.

Trump is not in a mood to play-fight with them like the old RINO-cucks are.

And by 'all this voter fraud' you mean the fantasies of Trump and his Trumpboyettes.

Fake it til you make it!

No, he wanted the actual files for his research. Never believe anything you get off the internet without confirmation.

Research my ass - the man is a voter suppression hack and known racist who had zero security on his computers.

DJsJWDJVwAAWrz0.jpg

CO-esLnUsAAWFsj.jpg

Yes, Memes are "sources"

LOL.

Hell that is pretty much all Trump had for his fantasies about 3-5 million illegal voters- and you folks are good with that.

So it appears the Voter Fraud Commision that Trump just dissolved is expected to destroy all the voter data they have, rather than "turn it over" to DHS.

Or perhaps they want the states to respond directly to DHS for liability purposes?

Or they could be destroying all of those embarrassing emails between the Republicans on the Commission and the Administration- that they were going to have to reveal because they lost in court.

Or perhaps this is just an incompetent shit show that doesn't know what its doing.

Odds are better that you are just a dumbass and farting out your pie hole, bubba.

The Department of Homeland Security isn't a law enforcement organization. They have less power to compel states than Trump's magical commission did.

The Department of Homeland Security isn't a law enforcement organization. They have less power to compel states than Trump's magical commission did.

The Department of Homeland Security has less authority than some rag-tag commission, sure, that is so believable.

roflmao

Odds are better that you are just a dumbass and farting out your pie hole, bubba.

Laughing.....the 'commission' failed. It found nothing. It disbanded. Its destroying its own records.

Chances are the dumbasses were in the commission. As their incompetence was nothing less than public and spectacular.

Laughing.....the 'commission' failed. It found nothing. It disbanded. Its destroying its own records.

Chances are the dumbasses were in the commission. As their incompetence was nothing less than public and spectacular.
Can’t entirely rule out the commission was disbanded and destroying records because they were finding fraud in favor of Trump in some of those close swing states which gave him the election.

No, he wanted the actual files for his research. Never believe anything you get off the internet without confirmation.

Research my ass - the man is a voter suppression hack and known racist who had zero security on his computers.

DJsJWDJVwAAWrz0.jpg

CO-esLnUsAAWFsj.jpg

Yes, Memes are "sources"

LOL.

Hell that is pretty much all Trump had for his fantasies about 3-5 million illegal voters- and you folks are good with that.

We don't really know about the illegal voters because our voting records are so porous.

Forum List

Back