Justice department to crack down on legal marijuana with roll back of Obama policy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON – As part of a crackdown on legal marijuana, the Justice Department is set to roll back an Obama administration policy to not challenge state laws that allow people to use pot for medical and recreational uses an official familiar with matter said Thursday.
Justice Department set to roll back Obama policy paving way for legal pot
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It is and has been proven over and over that pot does less damage than any prescribed meds out there.
Pot does not destroy your internal organs, so later down the road you end up needing to take another pill because the first pill has a side effect of killing your liver or kidneys.................

This is a political football for bastard politicians , Politicians can't be trusted EVER!!

Another reason to fire the SOB. He's one of the worst AGs I've seen in a Republican administration. The man is worthless.

• Banned
He is a BASTARD!!! Pot is no where near like Heroin this sob knows his sheep are dumb enough to believe that bs. Pot can't even touch Heroin.

People do not get violent on this shit if anything they grab a bag of chips and crash out in front of the TV and the stupid asses that think you can OD on pot NO YOU CAN NOT they tell you jackasses that to keep the fear there.

But what about the negro jazz musicians who get all hopped up on the reefer and go out and rape our white women?

ec11f17fa276d29cef88f60d26fe297e.jpg

the AG does not make the laws,he is supposed to enforce the federal ones....i heard sessions tell the Senators at the hearing he was at,when asked about pot,he replied if you want pot change the laws,and he said that is your jobs, not mine.......

the AG does not make the laws,he is supposed to enforce the federal ones....i heard sessions tell the Senators at the hearing he was at,when asked about pot,he replied if you want pot change the laws,and he said that is your jobs, not mine.......
Seems like Sessions is selective with which laws he wants to enforce.

Every stoner I ever met said pot isn't addictive as he sat on momma's couch lighting up while trying to explain why he didn't have a job. Pot is no worse than alcohol as proven by the stoned driver killing another motorist who is no more dead that if a drunk driver did it.

Awesome news.
Pot heads blew it by thinking they could inject their drug into others with impunity. Regressive morons with backwards 1960's mentalities, believing their dope is safe and benign for all.
I've lost employment due to pothead ignorance. That's crossing a line.

Every stoner I ever met said pot isn't addictive as he sat on momma's couch lighting up while trying to explain why he didn't have a job. Pot is no worse than alcohol as proven by the stoned driver killing another motorist who is no more dead that if a drunk driver did it.

It is not addictive and can't compare to Heroin .....................

yea sure every pot smoker you ever met.....the great majority of the ones i knew had jobs,some of them pretty good ones...

Awesome news.
Pot heads blew it by thinking they could inject their drug into others with impunity. Regressive morons with backwards 1960's mentalities, believing their dope is safe and benign for all.
here we go with the "injection" bullshit again....learn what the word injection means,you cannot inject pot into someone.....

Awesome news.
here we go with the "injection" bullshit again....learn what the word injection means,you cannot inject pot into someone.....
When you release an inhalant into the air someone else breathes you have injected that substance into them.
Why is it so difficult for you pot advocates to come to grips with reality? Why can't you be even the slightest objective?

Awesome news.
When you release an inhalant into the air someone else breathes you have injected that substance into them.
Why is it so difficult for you pot advocates to come to grips with reality? Why can't you be even the slightest objective?
you cant inject pot into someone,why is it so difficult for you less educated to grasp that?....to inject you need an injector like a syringe.....if you breath in second hand smoke you are INHALING it....geezus look things up if you dont know....

Forum List

Back