Great News! Trump is Moving the Voter Fraud Investigation to the DHS!

No, he wanted the actual files for his research. Never believe anything you get off the internet without confirmation.

Research my ass - the man is a voter suppression hack and known racist who had zero security on his computers.

DJsJWDJVwAAWrz0.jpg

CO-esLnUsAAWFsj.jpg

Yes, Memes are "sources"

LOL.

No, he wanted the actual files for his research. Never believe anything you get off the internet without confirmation.

Research my ass - the man is a voter suppression hack and known racist who had zero security on his computers.

DJsJWDJVwAAWrz0.jpg

CO-esLnUsAAWFsj.jpg

Yes, Memes are "sources"

LOL.

The actual quote and the context.

Kobach: 'It's not a huge jump' to say Obama will halt prosecutions of all black criminals

During “The Kris Kobach Show” on Sunday night, a caller speculated Obama will exercise prosecutorial discretion in ordering that black criminals aren’t to be prosecuted in U.S. courts.

“Word is going to come down that there just won’t be any prosecutions of black criminals, and I can see it happening. I don’t think I’m nuts for envisioning it,” the caller said.

“Well, it’s already happening, more or less, in the case of civil rights laws,” Kobach responded. “So I guess it’s not a huge jump. I think it’s unlikely but, you know, I’ve learned to say with this president never say never.”

Your quote is false, please remove it.

Kobach: 'It's not a huge jump' to say Obama will halt prosecutions of all black criminals

During “The Kris Kobach Show” on Sunday night, a caller speculated Obama will exercise prosecutorial discretion in ordering that black criminals aren’t to be prosecuted in U.S. courts.

“Word is going to come down that there just won’t be any prosecutions of black criminals, and I can see it happening. I don’t think I’m nuts for envisioning it,” the caller said.

“Well, it’s already happening, more or less, in the case of civil rights laws,” Kobach responded. “So I guess it’s not a huge jump. I think it’s unlikely but, you know, I’ve learned to say with this president never say never.”

Little difference bearded one -

Actually a huge difference. your picture is a lie.

Admit it and remove the picture.

In my state only registered voters in the state are allowed to get limited voter information. My state refused to provide any information since they were not registered voters in the state. My state hasn't gone Democrat since 1976.

Horse shit.

It is all publicly available information. No one keeps secret lists of voters dimwit.

What state do you supposedly live in? the state of Ignorance?

Database of 191 million U.S. voters exposed on Internet: researcher

In a statement, NationBuilder Chief Executive Officer Jim Gilliam said the database was not created by the Los Angeles-based company, but that some of its information may have come from data it freely supplies to political campaigns.

“From what we’ve seen, the voter information included is already publicly available from each state government, so no new or private information was released in this database,” Gilliam said.​

If its all publicly available why did Trump need to ask the states for the information?

This takes it beyond the reach of Dimocrats to block, obstruct and delay the investigation into their little crime syndicate of buying votes.

If some GOP nitwits stick to the herd, so be it and fry their asses too!

Exclusive-Kris Kobach: Voter Fraud Commission 'Being Handed Off' to DHS, Will No Longer Be 'Stonewalled' by Dems - Breitbart

In an interview with Breitbart News, Kobach said the news that President Trump is dissolving the voter fraud commission should not be grounds for leftist organizations and Democrats — who sought to stop the investigations into double voting and ballots cast by non-citizens — to celebrate, as the investigations will continue under DHS.

“What’s happening is a tactical shift where the mission of the commission is being handed off to Homeland Security without the stonewalling by Democrats,” Kobach told Breitbart News.

“I’ll be working closely with the White House and DHS to ensure the investigations continue,” Kobach continued.

Kobach, who served as vice chairman of the voter fraud commission, blasted organizations like the ACLU and NAACP, along with Democrats in Congress and on the commission who attempted to halt the panel in its tracks.

“They have absolutely no interest in stopping voter fraud,” Kobach said. “It’s truly extraordinary that one party in our system has made clear that they don’t care.”

“Some people on the Left were getting uncomfortable about how much we were finding out,” Kobach continued.

Thus far, the voter fraud commission has revealed:

• 938 convictions for voter fraud since the year 2000
  • Fewer than 1 in 100 cases ends in a conviction
  • In Kansas, alone, there are 127 known cases of non-citizen aliens registering to vote
  • In 21 states, there were 8,471 cases of double voting discovered
The commission will now more soundly operate without hold-ups in courts, lawsuits, and political battles, a move that Kobach says Democrats brought onto themselves.

“The investigations will continue now, but they won’t be able to stall if through litigation,” Kobach told Breitbart News.​

Laughing......yeah, this was his plan all along: create a bullshit commission lead by incompetents so that it would fail spectacularly and publicly collapse

Actually a huge difference. your picture is a lie.
Admit it and remove the picture.
You seriously think that Dr Buttlove is going to correct one of his lies?
Its easier to ignore you and not do the integrity thing.

You and Marty should definitely ignore me Jimbo -
Don't want wither of ya to get a grain sprain trying to follow along. :cool-45:

I don't ignore anyone. I'd rather counter your idiocy than allow it to fester unchallenged.

This takes it beyond the reach of Dimocrats to block, obstruct and delay the investigation into their little crime syndicate of buying votes.

If some GOP nitwits stick to the herd, so be it and fry their asses too!

Exclusive-Kris Kobach: Voter Fraud Commission 'Being Handed Off' to DHS, Will No Longer Be 'Stonewalled' by Dems - Breitbart

In an interview with Breitbart News, Kobach said the news that President Trump is dissolving the voter fraud commission should not be grounds for leftist organizations and Democrats — who sought to stop the investigations into double voting and ballots cast by non-citizens — to celebrate, as the investigations will continue under DHS.

“What’s happening is a tactical shift where the mission of the commission is being handed off to Homeland Security without the stonewalling by Democrats,” Kobach told Breitbart News.

“I’ll be working closely with the White House and DHS to ensure the investigations continue,” Kobach continued.

Kobach, who served as vice chairman of the voter fraud commission, blasted organizations like the ACLU and NAACP, along with Democrats in Congress and on the commission who attempted to halt the panel in its tracks.

“They have absolutely no interest in stopping voter fraud,” Kobach said. “It’s truly extraordinary that one party in our system has made clear that they don’t care.”

“Some people on the Left were getting uncomfortable about how much we were finding out,” Kobach continued.

Thus far, the voter fraud commission has revealed:

• 938 convictions for voter fraud since the year 2000
  • Fewer than 1 in 100 cases ends in a conviction
  • In Kansas, alone, there are 127 known cases of non-citizen aliens registering to vote
  • In 21 states, there were 8,471 cases of double voting discovered
The commission will now more soundly operate without hold-ups in courts, lawsuits, and political battles, a move that Kobach says Democrats brought onto themselves.

“The investigations will continue now, but they won’t be able to stall if through litigation,” Kobach told Breitbart News.​

The real story is this. Trump dissolves voter fraud commission The voter fraud commission is being dissolved.

`
My opinion.

1 - trump is having the Department of Homeland Security investigating voter fraud, (which it has little or no expertise in) taking it away from the FBI (which does) and DOJ. Looks suspicious.

2 - DHS cannot prosecute, they can only investigate. It will still be up to the DOJ to prosecute, depending on the quality of the evidence.

3 - This smacks of political chicanery.

Forum List

Back