GREAT LEADER blames DOJ and FBI for rigging election

Idiots! Are the DOJ and the FBI investigating themselves? You people are nearly as dumb as your GREAT LEADER....
Hard to believe that Trump won't go over or around Barr and Wray
Do you really want an unconstitutional autocrat Trump back in power that bad?
No serious, sane person honestly believes that millions of Biden only votes legitimately were added to the count after 2 AM Election Eve.

No sane serious person honestly believes your ever changing conspiracy theories put forth in a slate attempt to steal an election.

No wonder your MAGA Majesty (cheered on by his supporters)is now trying to twist political arms in hopes getting Republican legislatures to appoint Republican electors.

Idiots! Are the DOJ and the FBI investigating themselves? You people are nearly as dumb as your GREAT LEADER....
No serious, sane person honestly believes that millions of Biden only votes legitimately were added to the count after 2 AM Election Eve.

No sane serious person honestly believes your ever changing conspiracy theories put forth in a slate attempt to steal an election.

No wonder your MAGA Majesty (cheered on by his supporters)is now trying to twist political arms in hopes getting Republican legislatures to appoint Republican electors.
600,000 votes dumped into PA at 3AM, 597,000 for China Joe.

Completely legit I tell ya!

Blame the Republican legislature who decided that mail in can not be processed until election day, delaying the count until Processing was complete. Add to that, a record number of absentee ballots, a record election turn out, Trump telling his voters not to vote by mail, Dems encouraging their voters to vote by mail, yes...it is legit.

You just can’t conceive that enough people hate Trump enough to vote him out of office.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

He’s 100% correct, as usual. It’s a shame the FBI does nothing to prevent or investigate obvious election fraud. President Trump can replace the head guy, but when nearly every upper and mid level guys are all shills there isn’t much he can do.

Blame the Republican legislature who decided that mail in can not be processed until election day, delaying the count until Processing was complete. Add to that, a record number of absentee ballots, a record election turn out, Trump telling his voters not to vote by mail, Dems encouraging their voters to vote by mail, yes...it is legit.

You just can’t conceive that enough people hate Trump enough to vote him out of office.
The problem is there isn’t enough voters for the amount of mail in ballots they had in those Dem shit holes. Blatant cheating. Congrats, you people piss on Democracy to get your way.

'total fraud'

lol

As opposed to what – partial fraud.

Trump is truly a ridiculous idiot.
The national embarrassment is almost over.

It's ending in a very fitting way: A juvenile tantrum from the orange buffoon.
Wait...wait....the rightwingers on the board are telling us that the FBI has been investigating voter fraud for weeks....and now trump says the FBI and DOJ are missing in action. Which is it? Who is lying? WAIT! BOTH ARE!

We knew it was coming, guaranteed! And, it's here!!! Welcome to Trump's Pity Party, where, as usual, he was treated "so unfairly." Nobody, and I mean nobody, including Lincoln and Kennedy and Martin Luther King has been treated so unfairly! Bigly!!!

'Unconstitutional autocrats' don't get this kind of support;
Hell yes they do.
1606701163680.png

It will be replaced with a new one. And all the strong women that need high taxes to be so.

'total fraud'

lol

As opposed to what – partial fraud.

Trump is truly a ridiculous idiot.

Wait...wait....the rightwingers on the board are telling us that the FBI has been investigating voter fraud for weeks....and now trump says the FBI and DOJ are missing in action. Which is it? Who is lying? WAIT! BOTH ARE!

We knew it was coming, guaranteed! And, it's here!!! Welcome to Trump's Pity Party, where, as usual, he was treated "so unfairly." Nobody, and I mean nobody, including Lincoln and Kennedy and Martin Luther King has been treated so unfairly! Bigly!!!

'Unconstitutional autocrats' don't get this kind of support;
Hell yes they do.
View attachment 423206
Is that helping you out much Mike? Because I swear, Trumpists are outperforming the 2016 leftists in the meltdown arena As case after case gets thrown out of court.

He’s 100% correct, as usual. It’s a shame the FBI does nothing to prevent or investigate obvious election fraud. President Trump can replace the head guy, but when nearly every upper and mid level guys are all shills there isn’t much he can do.
When you realize that the F I and DoJ are headed by Trump’s personal picks and they aren’t taking action, it should obvious to you there isn’t a case.

The problem is there isn’t enough voters for the amount of mail in ballots they had in those Dem shit holes. Blatant cheating. Congrats, you people piss on Democracy to get your way.
There certainly are.

When you realize that the F I and DoJ are headed by Trump’s personal picks and they aren’t taking action, it should obvious to you there isn’t a case.

Nope. They'll just be folded into the conspiracy too.

Mark my words. There's nothing but time that will get these fools off the crazy train.

Mark my words. There's nothing but time that will get these fools off the crazy train.
Sounds like Stzrok's 2015 email to what's her name.:71:

Or......it sounds like me in 2020 predicting how your ilk will continue to gobble more and more people into your already stupidly complicated conspiracy.

And of course, fail miserably. As you did with your 911 Truther nonsense.

I forget, were you also a Birther?

And what are you thoughts on a Flat Earth?

Or......it sounds like me in 2020 predicting how your ilk will continue to gobble more and more people into your already stupidly complicated conspiracy.

You're good at proving me right every time with your disinformation agent babbling. Thank you.

Skylar
0000000.gif

You're good at proving me right every time with your disinformation agent babbling. Thank you.

SkylarView attachment 423213

Or.....you've failed again. And will invariably fold in the FBI and the DOJ into your silly story as your latest conspiracy collapses around you.

Meanwhile, President-Elect Biden continues to flesh out his cabinet.

Forum List

Back