GRAPHIC: Nearly 60% of energy production in Iowa comes from Wind turbines

Oooh brilliant take down for a 60 IQer!
But better you could Google:

and see first up::
It was Iowa, with 63.2 percent. Next was South Dakota, the only other state to get half of its electricity from wind and solar, with 54.9 percent, with essentially all of it coming from wind.Mar 16, 2023https://insideclimatenews.org/news/16032023/inside-clean-energy-renewable-wind-iowa/#:~:text=It was Iowa, with 63.2,of it coming from wind.

These Small- and Medium-Sized States Punch Above Their ...

and lots more you DOPESHlT.
you can't debate me, you;re a 70 IQ MAAt who doesn't even know how to find info
It's so easy these days!
`
I stopped listening to anything put out by Leftest shitheads a long time ago.

If you want to believe that horseshit go right ahead. We expect you to be a dumbass.

Wind is just like Solar - terrible technology.

I call bullshit.

Sounds like the typical misinformation put out by Moon Bats. Looks like they are just another typical lying Leftest source.

Investigate Midwest is an independent, nonprofit newsroom. Our mission is to serve the public as a watchdog over influential corporations and institutions through in-depth and data-driven investigative journalism.
Our goals:

• Increase the gender, racial, ethnic, age and sexual identification diversity of investigative journalists trained to use data and documents in reporting that holds institutions accountable.
  • Increase diversity on our Board of Directors to reflect the gender, racial, ethnic and sexual identification diversity of the communities we serve.
  • Give equitable promotion to stories of the gender, racial, ethnic, age and sexual minorities in our communities who are impacted and involved in the issues we report on.
Oooh brilliant take down for a 70 IQer!
But better you could Google Scores of Sources for my FACT!
The "buIIshlt" was all yours.

It was Iowa, with 63.2 percent. Next was South Dakota, the only other state to get half of its electricity from wind and solar, with 54.9 percent, with essentially all of it coming from wind. Mar 16, 2023 https://insideclimatenews.org/news/16032023/inside-clean-energy-renewable-wind-iowa/#:~:text=It was Iowa, with 63.2,of it coming from wind.

and lots more you DOPESHlT.
you can't debate me, you're a 70 IQ MAGAt who doesn't even know how to find info
It's so easy these days!
`

Last edited:
Don't you remember dipshlt!
I said we let the states do what's best for them
An increasingly they (INCL TEXAS) choosing more Renewables for economic reasons.
YOU LOST.
`
Who is preventing you sainted “renewables?”

Not I

But your parade with a marching band and pom pom girls is excessive

Who is preventing you sainted “renewables?”
Not I
But your parade with a marching band and pom pom girls is excessive
NONE of your posts has any Topical Content/Debate, just vague political hostility.
Go back to Politics you STUPID MAGAt HACK.

`

I wonder what they rely on when the wind don't blow.
They import electricity from other states created from, coal, gas, and nuclear
BUT....
they EXPORT 1/3 of their electricity generated from their abundant wind generation

There are currently Two OP's up at the top of the board about "Wind power fails" when in fact, Wind Power is going Gangbusters across (and up and down) the US plains/Midwest.
It's cheap, and also enriches farmers and ranchers.
In another few years probably 10 states will be over 50% Wind powered.
Oklahoma currently at 45% and growing.

`

Last edited:
There are currently Two OP's up at the top of the board about "Wind power fails" when in fact, Wind Power is going Gangbusters across (and up and down) the US plains/Midwest.
It's cheap, and also enriches farmers and ranchers.
In another few years probably 10 states will be over 50% Wind powered.

`

I hope their neighboring states have plenty of excess nat gas and nuclear capacity
available for them.

and uhh, Wind doesn't work?

Meister MisterBeale
Really? iowa renewable percent - Google Search

It was Iowa, with 63.2 percent. Next was South Dakota, the only other state to get half of its electricity from wind and solar, with 54.9 percent, with essentially all of it coming from wind. Mar 16, 2023

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/16032023/inside-clean-energy-renewable-wind-iowa/#:~:text=It was Iowa, with 63.2,of it coming from wind.

and Oklahoma is at 45%
Wind power is going Crazy.
No "Eminent domain" needed.

`

Last edited:
and uhh, Wind doesn't work?

Meister MisterBeale
Really? iowa renewable percent - Google Search

It was Iowa, with 63.2 percent. Next was South Dakota, the only other state to get half of its electricity from wind and solar, with 54.9 percent, with essentially all of it coming from wind. Mar 16, 2023

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/16032023/inside-clean-energy-renewable-wind-iowa/#:~:text=It was Iowa, with 63.2,of it coming from wind.

and Oklahoma is at 45%
Wind power is going Crazy.
No "Eminent domain" needed.

`
7imjy9.jpg

:113:

vs BlisterMeale's NO INFO
I gave 3 states at the top percentage wise, while the article Chart for the whole country.

and more from it....

"..Last year, Iowa’s 44,664 gigawatt-hours of generation from Wind farms in 2022 ranked Second only to Texas, which was way ahead with 113,880 gigawatt-hours.​
(If we look at wind plus solar, Iowa had 45,058 gigawatt-hours and Texas had 136,118 gigawatt-hours.

I wrote last week about how Texas is the country’s Leader in Renewable and Carbon-free electricity generation.

And yet, Texas ranks fourth in generation per square mile, behind Iowa, Rhode Island and Oklahoma. (Texas has 4.6 times more land area than Iowa, 253 times more than Rhode Island and 3.8 times more than Oklahoma.)

Texas also trails in the percentage of its electricity generation that comes from wind and solar, ranking 12th with 26 percent."..."

Texas at 26% is pretty damn good for the CAPITAL STATE OF OIL/Nat Gas!!!
and growing fast.
All for tecnologies you said didn't work! (were clueLess about)

YOU IGNORANT ASSSHOLE!
You put up NOTHING.
RESIGN.
You're No Mod, you're a Stupid jpg TROLL Child with No ON TOPIC info.

`

vs BlisterMeale's NO INFO
I gave 3 states at the top percentage wise, while the article Chart for the whole country.

and more from it....

"..Last year, Iowa’s 44,664 gigawatt-hours of generation from Wind farms in 2022 ranked Second only to Texas, which was way ahead with 113,880 gigawatt-hours.

(If we look at wind plus solar, Iowa had 45,058 gigawatt-hours and Texas had 136,118 gigawatt-hours.​

I wrote last week about how Texas is the country’s Leader in Renewable and Carbon-free electricity generation.

And yet, Texas ranks fourth in generation per square mile, behind Iowa, Rhode Island and Oklahoma. (Texas has 4.6 times more land area than Iowa, 253 times more than Rhode Island and 3.8 times more than Oklahoma.)

Texas also trails in the percentage of its electricity generation that comes from wind and solar, ranking 12th with 26 percent."..."

Texas at 26% is pretty damn good for the CAPITAL STATE OF OIL/Nat Gas!!! and growing fast.
All for tecnologies you said didn't work! (were clueLess about)

YOU IGNORANT ASSSHOLE!
You put up NOTHING.
RESIGN.
You're No Mod, you're a Stupid jpg TROLL Child with No ON TOPIC info.

`
In order for wind to be a viable energy alternative, to all nuclear and carbon energy sources, one has to intelligently consider the environmental, and human costs of the energy storage impacts upon society, i.e., batteries.

None of your charts, graphs or information ever does this. Sorry, I can't in good conscious, engage in such a debate. The wind? Is not always blowing.

The sun? Is not always shining.

You are leaving out many important factors in this debate, and expecting us to believe, it is an equal and fair comparison, with all factors in the equation considered, but they are not.

In order for wind to be a viable energy alternative, to all nuclear and carbon energy sources, one has to intelligently consider the environmental, and human costs of the energy storage impacts upon society, i.e., batteries.
Strawman Alert!
I never ever said "All Wind" or even "ALL renewables!"
You finally make a responsible adult formed post with No Giant Graphics but you have giant premise error/LIE.

None of your charts, graphs or information ever does this. Sorry, I can't in good conscious, engage in such a debate. The wind? Is not always blowing.
The sun? Is not always shining.
You are leaving out many important factors in this debate, and expecting us to believe, it is an equal and fair comparison, with all factors in the equation considered, but they are not.

Which is why I started this thread:

Where I estimated renewables (solar And wind together) could only get to 50%-80% and need probably Nat Gas back up.
(NG is my largest investment).

But I may be a touch low on that estimate based on how gangbusters renewables are going since I posted it.
We are going at app the GND/AOC 'crazy' rate without any legislation!
But at a certain rate, maybe 50-60% nationwide avg I think the need for back-up and serving high density cities will slow it.

I am a responsible and knowledgeable Sci-based poster while you are wildly immature JPG blaster and an Abusive Outrage as a Mod.
But thanks for sobering up in this one I'm quoting.

`

Skeptics renewables don't work.
In fact, they are going Gang Busters throughout the Midwest and heading to be a huge new Cash Crop at 5k-15K per Turbine cite.
Oklahoma in 4th place at 45%.
Farmers LOVE them!

GRAPHIC: Nearly 60 percent of energy production in Iowa comes from wind turbines

(with 'Graphic' at link)
August 3, 2022

In the course of 15 years, the state of Iowa has managed to increase Wind energy production by a Whopping 15 times what it was in 2006.

In that year, Iowa produced 2,317 megawatts-hour of wind energy, while other sources produced 44,039 megawatts-hour of energy, according to the Iowa Utility Board. At that time, wind energy only represented 5% of the state’s electric generation.

By 2020, the state had increased its alternative energy production to 57% of its total energy output, according to information published by the Iowa Utility Board, based on data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration.".."

Too stupid to post a link.

Forum List

Back