Grand Jury requested in Trump GA probe

"Find means, this, find means that", you will say yes.
Cool story.

Now, If you can't fathom the idea that words can and do have multiple meanings, then it is you that is being stubborn.

If you think FIND, only means look for, then you need to expand your Brit vocabulary.

OTHER WORDS FOR FIND​

achieve, win, earn, acquire.

By acquire, "Go out and Get."

Cool story.

Now, If you can't fathom the idea that words can and do have multiple meanings, then it is you that is being stubborn.

If you think FIND, only means look for, then you need to expand your Brit vocabulary.

OTHER WORDS FOR FIND​

achieve, win, earn, acquire.

By acquire, "Go out and Get."
No. Find means many things. Look means many things. Find means look. Look means find.

What I'm saying is, you've taken a word, determined it has one meaning to go and find fictitious votes because that suits your agenda, blindly, and off you go to court and impeachments. I'm trying to get through to Lefties that they need to take off their rose tinted glasses and calm down.

(Rose tinted glasses means - An unduly idealistic, optimistic, sentimental, or wistful perspective on or about something)

There's a lot of focus on that taped called from Trump to Raffensberger.
(as there should be, we all heard it)
But.......
But that was not the only call.

Trump had called before.
Lyndsey Graham had called before.
And Trump had called a relatively low-level field investigator to urge a re-calibration of the reported numbers.

I suspect, but don't know for sure as I ain't following this closely, but I suspect this prosecutor ain't calling a grand jury on a wing and a prayer. She likely has more than one bullet.

Betcha.

He's on tape, trying to influence election officials. That's "illegal" in Normal World. Seems pretty open-and-shut to me.

Her probe, launched in February, is centered on the Jan. 2 phone call Trump placed to Raffensperger, in which he urged the Republican to “find” the votes to reverse Joe Biden’s win in Georgia in November 2020.
A "High Crime" if ever there was one.

As I said in another response, "YOU GOT HIM THIS TIME"

LOL

With James issuing a statement saying, "We have uncovered significant evidence that suggests Donald J Trump and the Trump Organization falsely and fraudulently valued multiple assets and misrepresented those values to financial institutions for economic benefit,” Trump's former lawyer and biographer claim the ex-president's past has finally caught up to him.

RELATED: Startling details of possible Trump Organization crimes revealed in new legal filing

What "evidence"?

Opinion pieces aren't evidence.
When it is the accused stating the opinion on a recording..uh yes, opinions can be evidence.

You are just reflexively vomiting the first emotional thought that fizzles into your colon, at this point

mac1958.png

When it is the accused stating the opinion on a recording..uh yes, opinions can be evidence.

You are just reflexively vomiting the first emotional thought that fizzles into your colon, at this point

Keep thinking that WE GOT HIM THIS TIME HURR DURR DURR

Forum List

Back